Fantasy Premier League 2012/13 - Join codes in OP

BlueStar

Guest bimpy474

52 points now with Coloccini, Cisse & Clyne (ouch) to come.

Dream scenario is a Southampton 1-0 win (guessing a fair few have Man Utd forwards & defenders), and us to maul Villa with a clean-sheet.

I'm around 50pts with Cisse, Cabs, Colo and Vidic to come. Took Vermaelen out and lost his clean sheet for Ramsey of all players.

The whole 3 players per club rule is really restricting me atm :angry:

Wanted to swap out De Gea for Vorm and i already have 3 swansea players :angry:

Wanted to swap out Cisse for Podolski and i already have 3 arsenal players :angry:

Anyway i'm probably going to give Cisse one more week and if he doesn't come up with the goods then he's a goner.

Guest bimpy474

Played my wildcard, as my initial picks weren't working at all. I'm back baby! :cool:

Funny if your players get injured between now and the next league games. :lol:

Wildcard should be active until 11.29 on the first game day.

:coolsmiley:

Correct, unlimited changes available until then, also played mine see.

The whole 3 players per club rule is really restricting me atm :angry:

Wanted to swap out De Gea for Vorm and i already have 3 swansea players :angry:

Wanted to swap out Cisse for Podolski and i already have 3 arsenal players :angry:

Anyway i'm probably going to give Cisse one more week and if he doesn't come up with the goods then he's a goner.

I transfered Cisse out. 9,5 mill and not a lot of return so far.. To make matters worse I went for Fletcher instead as a budget option :anguish:

Cisse at 9.5 is a turd buy tbh. I vouched for Tevez and saved 0.5 million. Had a good gameweek (74) and managed to get RVP in this week as had 6 mil in the bank.

Krul,

A Cole Kompany Jenkinson Baines

Yaya Ben Afra Nolan Fellaini

Tevez RVP

subs: Cerny, Graham, Guthrie, Clyne

I bought Cissé for sentimental reasons, I blame this place :angry:

Lol, i genuinely felt he would pick off from last season but tbh i didn't expect us to go two up top.

The only reason i have not removed Cisse already is because the alternative choices are not that fantastic, luckily my other striker is Tevez and he's doing very well.

The choices are pretty much Jelavic, Podolski, Ba and Dzeko ( he will be benched again when Aguero comes back) and quite frankly none of them are setting the league alight atm.

I suppose i could take a risk on someone like Lambert or Di Santo but i don't think i'll do that.

Decided to drop Ashley Young and bring in Nolanator into the fold. With the Nolan/Carroll connection restored he should be a steady performer this year, at a good price.

I'm keeping an eye on Dempsey, could be a great signing if he drops in price before he establishes himself in the Spurs' starting XI.