Newcastle 2 - 1 SC Braga - NUFC win Trofeu Internacional de Futebol do Guadiana

Belfast Mags

Nice to see the team being pretty fluid and playing nice football without all of the starters being in there.  My faith in our second string is growing with each of these matches (not that it was very low to begin with).

3/10 for entertainment but no injuries so 10/10 thus far.

Bet Tiote and Marveaux come off soon though.

Tiote has been charging round like a man possessed though, probably for the best.

What is it with all these w*** commentators nowadays? Can't remember there ever being so many clueless fuckwits being on TV so regularly.

Stewart Robson, he did Southampton v Ajax on CH5 earlier, total arseflake.

I don't think there's a commentator i hate more than him, not only is he a clueless twat, but he acts like he knows his stuff and constantly criticizes players for no reason to make it sound like he knows what he's on about to the clueless drones.

f*cking c*nt he's worse than Ray " my word " Wilkins ffs.

Guest bimpy474

What is it with all these w*** commentators nowadays? Can't remember there ever being so many clueless fuckwits being on TV so regularly.

Stewart Robson, he did Southampton v Ajax on CH5 earlier, total arseflake.

I don't think there's a commentator i hate more than him, not only is he a clueless twat, but he acts like he knows his stuff and constantly criticizes players for no reason to make it sound like he knows what he's on about to the clueless drones.

f*cking c*nt he's worse than Ray " my word " Wilkins ffs.

Yep, just wait until he starts on about Arsenal.......honestly, like we care.

Guest bimpy474

As i'm here, i picked up one of those Samsung Galaxy 3's today, this site looks lovely on it, felt like rubbing it up and down myself earlier i was so excited.

Played some decent stuff at times there. Marveaux has looked very tidy on the ball imo

I think he looks more of a central midfielder than a natural wide man.

Could easily play the advanced role Cabaye had during our winning run if Cabaye couldn't play for what ever reason.

Also Bimpy :lol: