Hartlepool United 1 - 5 Newcastle United - 07/08/12 (FT)

durhamunigeordie

I think Marveaux is going to be a revelation next season. Call me mad aswell but I am very confident that Obertan will be one hell of a player. I have watched him in reserves alot and he is awesome....shock news i know.

Had a major confidence issue last season after his injury and never really recovered..

Watch him go this season!!

I'd not bother drinking that belgium piss anymore it's clouding your judgment!

Guest neesy111

Great to see Marv get another 80mins under his belt and Obertan actually looking good by the sounds of things.

Pre season form means nowt, didn't duff score a hat trick at Pool in 2008???

Guest StellaExpress

I think Marveaux is going to be a revelation next season. Call me mad aswell but I am very confident that Obertan will be one hell of a player. I have watched him in reserves alot and he is awesome....shock news i know.

Had a major confidence issue last season after his injury and never really recovered..

Watch him go this season!!

If you're the same Stella Express as I've seen on twitter, then yeah, you are mad mate.

No thats not me

Maybe a 4-2-3-1 suits Obertan better (I assume that's what we were playing).

He played 11 minutes. :lol:

Which makes it all the more impressive he scored and did great work nearly setting another up  :razz:

Maybe a 4-2-3-1 suits Obertan better (I assume that's what we were playing).

He played 11 minutes. :lol:

Which makes it all the more impressive he scored and did great work nearly setting another up  :razz:

Against a league one side that could only stick one past the north east barcelona (Mackems)

Great to see Marv get another 80mins under his belt and Obertan actually looking good by the sounds of things.

Pre season form means nowt, didn't duff score a hat trick at Pool in 2008???

Two words.. Smith Alan.

Regardless of the opposition Obertan will gain confidence from a good performance, which can hardly be anything but a positive. The other downfall of his game, using his brain, is a harder problem to fix.

He can work well for us coming on in the last 25 mins,

Would love it if Obertan is the next player to go through the standard Pard's transformation, but from what i seen i doubt it.

Would be great though, would just be another option for Pard's to call upon.

If he does he'll end up having a silver side parting and an unquenchable sex drive