Newcastle v Spurs - Pre-match thread (18/08/12 at 5.30pm) Live on ESPN

bowlingcrofty

I think Ben Arfa has a legitimate problem whether with a knock or fitness.

The rest I'm fairly confident will be OK. We'll see though.

i agree which is why he'll probably start off on the bench,  if the likes of Cabaye and Cisse have been struggling then they may not last 90 mins,  don't think adding HBA to the starting line up would be wise as we couldn't risk too many who aren't 100% because if we do then pick up injuries during the game we may have to use or subs wisely.

Silly but if Marveaux is there instead of Ben Arfa it doesn't make much difference to me. HBA obviously has that ability to do something out of the ordinary but Marveaux looks consistently class so It's a blow job or a soapy tit wank off Kelly Brook, either way I'm going to spunk my load.

Guest hydeous

Silly but if Marveaux is there instead of Ben Arfa it doesn't make much difference to me. HBA obviously has that ability to do something out of the ordinary but Marveaux looks consistently class so It's a blow job or a soapy tit w*** off Kelly Brook, either way I'm going to spunk my load.

What happens when both of them start?

edit : Nevermind, I don't think I want to know! :embarrassed:

Silly but if Marveaux is there instead of Ben Arfa it doesn't make much difference to me. HBA obviously has that ability to do something out of the ordinary but Marveaux looks consistently class so It's a blow job or a soapy tit w*** off Kelly Brook, either way I'm going to spunk my load.

What happens when both of them start?

If Ivory Coast knock Senegal in the AFCON qualifiers we might just see that during Tiote's absense.

Cabaye Anita

Ben Arfa Ba Marveaux

Cisse

:sweetjesus:

I'm on the Tube hammering videos from last season. Think I love about a dozen members of our squad these days, it's insane. Still room in my heart for more, though. I'm looking at you, Gabby, you useless barsteward.

One more sleep. RIP Christmas Tree.