Alan Pardew

Dave

I know, I've let everybody down.

In future, just remember to always expect the unexpected.

It wasn't that unexpected.

Most of it was predicted in the pre-match thread. We got a gift goal to get our hopes up was the only difference. Even then the fella who scored it should probably have been at right back if our manager had anything to do with it.

Most of it was predicted in the pre-match thread. We got a gift goal to get our hopes up was the only difference. Even then the fella who scored it should probably have been at right back if our manager had anything to do with it.

Cisse was rightback at times.  :lol:

So our striker was at right back, our right back was at left back, our right winger was on the left wing and Shola was on the pitch.

Apart from that, the line-up was spot on. Well done Alan. At least you put Krul in goal.

Alan, please stop making us so narrow when we need to find a way back into the game, this is what putting on all of your strikers does and makes us utterly predictable.

It was clear as day today, that they were susceptible to being caught out on the flanks and yet we took off our only natural winger and pretty much just bombed it in the box. He panics too much and so do the rest of the team as a consequence. A new coach would be a huge help at the minute.

I couldn't believe my ears when he said that he'd be moving Shola in for Demba and leaving Cisse in his 'usual' position on the wing.

Fucking imbecile.

Also, I'm still pissed off he brought on Ranger.

wouldn't you expect the right midfielder to do that at times ? the fact that he was right midfiled is what you should be kicking off at.

wouldn't you expect the right midfielder to do that at times ? the fact that he was right midfiled is what you should be kicking off at.

Since right midfielders are often interchanging with right backs, isn't it the same thing?

The Shola decision is one we'll all be looking at as putting us down if things don't significantly improve ASAP. Insane, just insane, what the hell happened, he's obviously recieved the 8 year contract and gone completely mental. As in clinically insane and needs to be tested in Broadmoor.

I couldn't believe my ears when he said that he'd be moving Shola in for Demba and leaving Cisse in his 'usual' position on the wing.

Fucking imbecile.

Also, I'm still pissed off he brought on Ranger.

He didn't fucking say usual did he? :anguish:

Since right midfielders are often interchanging with right backs, isn't it the same thing?

And are you three all arguing the same point, here? :lol:

Forgot the result.

To sum up Alan Pardew's performance last night.

= Tactical Mediocrety

Mediocre would be, say, putting the right players in the right positions but doing nothing especially clever.

Our starting line-up would be best described as "tactical suicide".

Almost everyone on here could see that at 19:01 when the teamsheet was announced and we saw the semicolons delineating GK;Defence;Midfield;Strikers that showed us that Cisse was in midfield and Shola fucking Ameobi was up front.

I agree, that's why I didn't kick off about him being in that position, I just pointed it out.

I agree, that's why I didn't kick off about him being in that position, I just pointed it out.

not having a go but many loved it when shearer done it (just rememebred cos i used to argue with my dad about it, he said it was cos he was so selfless and i;d argu it was bad play as no one would be in his nposition and the clearance would just come straight back)

Forgot the result.

To sum up Alan Pardew's performance last night.

= Tactical Mediocrety

Mediocre would be, say, putting the right players in the right positions but doing nothing especially clever.

Our starting line-up would be best described as "tactical suicide".

Almost everyone on here could see that at 19:01 when the teamsheet was announced and we saw the semicolons delineating GK;Defence;Midfield;Strikers that showed us that Cisse was in midfield and Shola f***ing Ameobi was up front.

Yeh but when I saw the team sheet I think me and alot people was convinced it would be Shola and Cisse upfront and then Marv tiote Anita obertan

Yet how did Pardew get the idea it was wise to put Cisse on the wing again and again and again lol

He had the chance of obertan Cisse and Marv as front three.  Or Cisse upfront on his own with obertan and Marv out wide in midfield, or like I said Cisse and Shola up top, yet Pardew chooses the least logical choice of line up hahahhaa lol

Pardew is starting to make me laugh so much with his ineptitude it would be funny if he didnt actually managed us.

Pardew seems to suffer from his own personal 'second season syndrome'. It's true that he took W Ham to an FA Cup semi final, but the next season he did his best to get them relegated and was sacked. It's also true that things at Charlton were in a mess when he took over, but he arguably made them worse. He is also the sort of manager that seems to be able to start an argument in an empty room. I think Newcastle would be better off without him, and also without crassness personified, ie. Mike Ashley. But Newcastle just one decent manager away from greatness? YES! ;D

No way back imo. He's bereft of ideas and we've become utterly predictable. 27 months since we came from behind to win a game, bottom of the form table, consistent tactical ineptitude? He's lost me, I'm afraid, and on some of the showings from some of our lot recently he's lost them, too.

Guest WashyGeordie

Not being funny, and I know it includes Hughton in the Championship, but...

Hughton - P64  W38  D11  L15 59.38%

Pardew - P66  W28  D19  L19 42.42%