Alan Pardew

Dave

:lol: Why the panic, he's just saying we're not too good to go down - would be accused of complacency if he said otherwise.

And QPR do have a stronger squad than us, have you seen the size of the bastard, they've bought dozens of players lately!

"There's better teams than the team I'm managing gone down"

"I could argue QPR's squad, on paper, is stronger than ours in terms of depth. I'm not sure about the first 11 but we've not had our first 11 out all year"

This is getting silly now. Worried that it could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

He never said that, blatant wind up sorry  :lol:

He did, i watched it earlier.

If that is true he needs sacking now. Clearly his arse has dropped.

Martinez would be a good choice for me plus the bonus is Mike would get another one over his mate Whelan.

He puts all the blame on injuries, young players, suspensions, lack of squad depth and players not being good enough, spies and lack of fences and fuck knows what more but himself. Fuck off Pardboo you fried elephant clitcunt!

Have a look at yourself for god's sake. Biggest problem at our club, easily, hate him!

Guest bimpy474

"There's better teams than the team I'm managing gone down"

"I could argue QPR's squad, on paper, is stronger than ours in terms of depth. I'm not sure about the first 11 but we've not had our first 11 out all year"

This is getting silly now. Worried that it could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

He never said that, blatant wind up sorry  :lol:

He did, i watched it earlier.

If that is true he needs sacking now. Clearly his arse has dropped.

Martinez would be a good choice for me plus the bonus is Mike would get another one over his mate Whelan.

As a comfirmed hater of Pardew i must say that i thought it was a dig at board, something Dave has said before. It was the starting 11 bit, i'm sure that was dig at the limit of 11 purple nonsense Dekka went on about. That said, i still think he should go, Martinez would be a good choice, Laudrup would be my favourite. Not likely to get either with these clowns in charge though.

One thing i've been thinking about, Ashley sacked Hippo Head because the football was poor supposedly, Pardew's has been just as bad this season, wonder what Ashley thinks of it right now.

Guest bimpy474

I'd take a new manager over anymore signings tbf. We will be seriously lucky to survive with this muppet in charge.

While i'm 100% in agreement i do worry about who they would get.

I agree they are more likely to fuck up the choice but the more he speaks, and the more crap football we play it may just be worth the risk. I'm sure there would be a lot of young up n coming managers with fresh ideas who want to make it big would jump at this job IMO.

Someone will always want to manage us, getting a decent one to work for the dynamic duo is the difficult part. Personally i want a coach/manager who plays good football.

Guest bimpy474

I just hope he's different toward the players than he is to the press and therefore to us. Surely though the players see what he says and must feed off it, and it's nearly always negative and 100% blaming everything and everyone but himself. Can't see the player being overly happy with what he says. Mind you Colo argument aside, not many have come out and said anything, murmurings in the press have been nought.

Even with the current injuries there's a squad there that should be capable of results, we have a far stronger side/squad than at least 12 of the leagues clubs.  OUr squad maybe small but apart from up front and cb theres enough strength there.  Remember willo and Colo played most of last season together and we were solid.

Guest bimpy474

We can't even do the most simplest basics of football, like passing and movement. How shit can a manager actually be?

I beg to differ, we now take throw in's from the right 100% better :lol:

We can't even do the most simplest basics of football, like passing and movement. How shit can a manager actually be?

Tbf the coaches should shoulder most of that blame but yes i agree.  He should fucking see how sloppy we are and rectify it. 

Talking to the owners tbh.

Tend to agree. He's sounding every bit as desperate as we are IMO.

Can't he just ring them up?

He's said before that once the targets are identified all he can do is hope the club deliver. This is probably his only way of putting pressure on them whilst getting his own excuses out there as early as possible if things go wrong. Worries the shit out of me tbh.

Remember when Keegan got bollocked down in London for saying this kind of thing? :lol:

We can't even do the most simplest basics of football, like passing and movement. How s*** can a manager actually be?

True, but that's another piece of individual quality/bit of magic saving pards ass  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Talking to the owners tbh.

Tend to agree. He's sounding every bit as desperate as we are IMO.

Can't he just ring them up?

He's said before that once the targets are identified all he can do is hope the club deliver. This is probably his only way of putting pressure on them whilst getting his own excuses out there as early as possible if things go wrong.

Remember when Keegan got bollocked down in London for saying this kind of thing? :lol:

Yep, said we can't compete with the likes of Chelsea and they went mental at him. I suppose a bright spot is at least Pardew seems to be showing a bit of bollocks.

Guest bimpy474

We can't even do the most simplest basics of football, like passing and movement. How s*** can a manager actually be?

True, but that's another piece of individual quality/bit of magic saving pards ass  :lol:

Well Pardew must be confident he wont see goals given away because our RB is incapable of throwing the ball to a teammate. :lol: