Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

You got to ask why does Pardew have so much confidence in his defence?  He continues to defend one goal leads game after games, yet every game has told him his team can't defend.

is he really that stupid?

Yes mate he is. To keep making the same mistakes over and over again confirms it for me. He just can't think of anything else to do.

Guest Roger Kint

6 million is his pay off! :'(

Daftest post of the decade tbh :lol:

How's that, unfortunately it's a fact. :idiot2:

:lol: Pile of shite :lol:

Can't wait until the horrendous cunt tries to blame it all on them getting a dodgy equalizer.

Expect loads of shit about how we were unlucky to not be three or four up at half time too.

Did Federici have to make a single save in the second half?

He's a useless cunt, last year was predominantly down to good luck.

C'mon Ashley, you've done well finding good talent on the continent in terms of getting players in. Go get us a manager who isn't a complete fucking cretin.

Most of the team speaks French anyway, hire some french dude. Fuck it.

It's been a lovely week of sport for me.

Off to the tennis tomorrow, reckon I'll get raped by Serena Williams... that'd cap things off appropriately.

I'd prefer Gus Poyet over Hughes or Adkins tbh. I know that's not going to be popular here but his side looked well set up.

Adkins is a far far better manager than Poyet.

What are his attributes? I can't say I took much notice of Southampton so some insight would be good.

Guest Wally_McFool

We seem to have no bother getting players from Ligue 1, why not a fucking manager too? Rene Girard, Rudi Garcia, ANYONE?

Larry White.

Can we stop with the fucking die comments?! Disgraceful stuff.

As for Pardew, if we do not sack him now and replace him with someone half decent, he will take us down.

Pardew is comfortably the most negative and clueless manager we have had here since I've been following us and I consider Kinnear to be the worst manager we've had quickly followed by Souness. At least those two tried to win games, they just didn't really have a clue how to go about it often enough to get the results. Pardew is a mess. He belongs where we found him... a league two manager and even then he got the boot from a club of that division.

Agreed, especially the bit in bold. Some people are idiots.

Blackburn showed what happens when you keep blind faith in a shit manager last season and we will go the same way if we don't act now.  We show no sign of improving and we've just lost at home to the worst team in the league despite having an almost full strength team. Doesn't get worse than that.

Bang on. Only a moron of epic proportions would keep this twat in post.

Does it matter? No decent manager will come to this club under this hierarchy

I wish people would stop saying this. I take it you have a crystal ball?

It's the truth. You can ignore it if that makes you feel better.

It's nonsense. There are dozens of managers out there who would give eye teeth to manage a PL club.

Shearer anybody?

No. :lol:

I think he would do a lot better with the current crop of personalities than the lot he had before. Not saying he'll be Alex Ferguson but he can't do much worse than he did before.

6 million is his pay off! :'(

Daftest post of the decade tbh :lol:

How's that, unfortunately it's a fact. :idiot2:

:lol: Pile of s**** :lol:

JUst give him Willo and tell him thats his payoff, then he can ride Willo out of the city.

Guest Roger Kint

Supported him up until today. He can f*** off now.

This, some clearly stupid people questioning the Cabaye sub(after 2 month out it was always coming) but the Marveaux sub and the 'Do not lose' tactics in the second half at home were shameful. Leaving Jonas on for 90 mins didnt help, nor did some typically s**** defending but come on ffs that was embarrassing to watch!

Agree. Cabaye i could understand and predict. But given Cabaye was always going to come off he needed to leave Marveaux to provide some attacking threat.

Definately, i could even have seen some logic in Shola for Perch and went 5 in midfield but Marv was a stupid sub.

Shearer anybody?

No. :lol:

I think he would do a lot better with the current crop of personalities than the lot he had before. Not saying he'll be Alex Ferguson but he can't do much worse than he did before.

Shearer is a fucking simpleton.  He will add nothing.

Adkins is not the type of manager we need now. It's not about getting someone in who is simply better than Pardew. We need someone who will come in and get the best out of our star players to see us through to the end of the season. Has to be a massive character who can withstand the pressure. Someone with a positive attitude towards football, and is not afraid to drop under performers. Poyet is the only one that fits the bill out of the usual names being bandied about. Not sure if January is the time for a manager to come in from outside of England.