Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Klizsch

Wasnt just the substitutions. The team came out the 2nd with orders to hold on to the lead, im sure of it. Runs stopped, movement died. The positivity was gone, they knew they were just to hold positions

Took something truly special to lose this game from where we were at half time.

One of the worst stand alone match day performances from a manager I've ever seen.

Get rid of the cunt now.

I've seen some pretty bizarre line ups and substitutions in quite a few games previously I have to say. It's not exactly a fluke.

Absolute car crash of a performance from Pardew today. Inexplicable as well, considering he pretty much set us up the right way and had us on top.

Taking Cabaye off is almost understandable if he physically can't continue, but if you're going to do that then you have to leave Marveaux on.

Just really gutted at the minute, it could be the day we killed whatever remaining spirit we had.

what makes it even worse is that we were all able to easily identify the mistakes he made and instantly knew how costly they would prove to be - bringing on two DMs for two of our more creative players. How on earth can a load of spotty, unemployed, socially inept, nerdy posters on a football forum so blatantly see what's wrong and this man can't?

He's got to go.

Gone from needs more time to out. This was the most important game of the 'time'. Hope he resigns, thank him for last season and get in replacement for Villa.

I am now in this camp.  Awful.

Me too. Second half today was the straw that broke the camel's back.