Alan Pardew

Dave

Still don't think he is going anywhere. Quite frankly I am done with him and hope he is gone in the morning.

Laurent Blanc seems sensible given the amount of Frenchies we have... maybe rose tinted specs but I think he would fancy it given our squad too.

Poyet would also be a good choice.

Not convinced with anyone else mentioned. Hughes would be HORRIBLE, don't think Adkins would be ready and Curbishley, NO. Might aswell pull out David O'Leary just to continue tradition.

Hughes is major trouble when he gets his hands on cash (City and QPR) otherwise he's proven to be a reasonably good manager who works well with limited resources (Blackburn and Fulham)

Blaming the crowd's negativity is rich, considering the shite he's served up this year the crowd at SJP have given him incredible patience.

Useless bag of shite, wish I could be the one to interview him.

Mark Douglas‏@MsiDouglas

Audible chant of 'You don't know what you're doing' aimed at Pardew. This could turn ugly if #nufc don't recover.

Think it has already turned tbh.

This game was it.  Its done.

Having said I want him gone my only caveat after seeing the last few pages is we have to replace him with the right person.

That person, in my view, is certainly not Mark Hughes. Laudrup or Martinez would be play the type of football that I think the fans want to see.

What is it with Martinez?? what has he ever done apart from struggle every season??

He manages Wigan a small club with small resources yet they play better football than us.

The negativity from the crowd spread to the pitch, were his words. Close enough to them anyway.

Just unbelievable.

Why doesn't he try to get some positivity from the pitch to spread to the crowd.

Just an idea. The f***ing clueless c***.

So Poyet would be ready but Adkins wouldn't?

This is Poyet who has managed 1 club for 3 and a bit years, never at the top level?

Well tbf, Adkins' squad looked like absolute crap in his short stint at the top.

Guest bimpy474

The negativity from the crowd spread to the pitch, were his words. Close enough to them anyway.

Just unbelievable.

It's true, but I'd argue that the negativity on the pitch spread to the crowd first.

Aye and that's where he's a coward, blaming them instead of himself for his tactics.

Guest bimpy474

Just unbelievable.

Why doesn't he try to get some positivity from the pitch to spread to the crowd.

Just an idea. The f***ing clueless c***.

yep.

Still banging on about how he misses Ba and Tiote.. :lol:

It was only a week ago he said tiote won't be missed that much considering the modest season he was having.

Now a sudden change of tune.

The fucking charlatan is always looking for the next excuse.