Alan Pardew

Dave

Having said I want him gone my only caveat after seeing the last few pages is we have to replace him with the right person.

That person, in my view, is certainly not Mark Hughes. Laudrup or Martinez would be play the type of football that I think the fans want to see.

What is it with Martinez?? what has he ever done apart from struggle every season??

He manages Wigan a small club with small resources yet they play better football than us.

They struggle every season & play non effective football??

Also how much money do you think he would have here??

the grim thing about it all is that we will only appoint someone that doesn't question MA, his decision making and tells him what he likes to hear.

I couldn't give a fuck if they've got tactical nous. It's officially a step up on this turgid bucket of monkey spunk currently being served up as an excuse for football management.

AP: "The fans turned on the players when Cabaye went off".

:lol: :lol:

Yes, Alan. The players. You keep f***ing telling yourself that. Good way of deflecting it from the players, btw. Top notch. :thup:

Its never his fault

This is actually the perfect time to sack the c***, with over a week and a half until our next game, a manager could come in and settle, and get to know the players.

Don't be so logical damnit!

Except we would take three weeks to realize no one wants to manage us for a pittance, before we resign ourselves on hiring Joe Kinnear again.

Guest firetotheworks

1-0 take off Marveaux for Perch and reduce our attacking threat.

1-1 take off Cabaye for Bigirimana and reduce it further. This can only be seen as trying to defend for a draw. Pathetic.

1-2 panic and take off the most attacking out of Bigi, Perch, Anita and Jonas and bring on Obertan.

Play Shola and Jonas, not just at all, but for 90 minutes.

Our goal came from a freekick and not from open play...at home...to Reading.

If he doesn't go now and I mean NOW, we are going down. He is a disgrace.

Listening to the bbc radio interview, blaming the crowd for the second half basically.. "stadium was negative 2nd half " I wonder why..

We all watched him make his mind up on holding what he had on 65 minutes, even before that the team were cautious in going forward.

Total bellend.