Alan Pardew

Dave

I don't give a shit, Fuck off Pards. Fucking Ameobi by himself you stupid prick. Get out of our club because you are a fucking moronic bellend who a two year old could get better play of our team than. Fucking moron and we are going down if he stays.

I know this is really sweary but I feel an aboslute anger. He has got every team he's been at relegated and is pure shite proving that it was the players not him last season. Fuck Off Pards back to League 2.

I'd take Adkins over Pards, considering that he's got a signifcantly better record as a manager.

Back in the days of Roeder or Souness, the fans would have gathered already at SJP with shouts for "taxi for Pardew". What has changed?

There was hope & expectation (often misguided) that the replacement would be a step up. That isn't there currently.

Guest bimpy474

Back in the days of Roeder or Souness, the fans would have gathered already at SJP with shouts for "taxi for Pardew". What has changed?

I certainly can't remember another manager having had as much patience with the fans as Pardew has.

It's hardly the main point, but if any jip aimed at him was obviously audible, we're bound to get branded impatient or ungrateful by the media bods. Which, as I say, hardly matters... but will be irritating all the same. LWLLWLDDWLDLDWDLLLLWLLWLLLDL. :anguish:

Where does he own pride come it to overide his ego and arrogance. Surely he must start seeing it himself or is he really that arrogant.

I certainly can't remember another manager having had as much patience with the fans as Pardew has.

It's hardly the main point, but if any jip aimed at him was obviously audible, we're bound to get branded impatient or ungrateful by the media bods. Which, as I say, hardly matters... but will be irritating all the same. LWLLWLDDWLDLDWDLLLLWLLWLLLDL. :anguish:

Where does he own pride come it to overide his ego and arrogance. Surely he must start seeing it himself or is he really that arrogant.

Absolutely not. This is the biggest gig he'll ever get. He's riding this pony home until the bitter end.

Still staggered about today. So, so negative. We can't win from behind or away from home; what chance have we got for the rest of the season if he wasn't willing to continue attacking Reading at SJP after going 1-0 up? :(

Honestly don't think I've seen such a negative manager. He's no different to someone like McLeish. Absolutely fucking terrified when we go 1-0 up - I've said a few times on here in the past that I'd rather go in at half time at 0-0 than 1-0 up because he's then given the chance to instill negativity in the players.

He's definitely that arrogant. No chance he's going to walk, just like Souness the only way to get rid is to sack him- which, very sadly, is not going to happen.

Guest firetotheworks

Still staggered about today. So, so negative. We can't win from behind or away from home; what chance have we got for the rest of the season if he wasn't willing to continue attacking Reading at SJP after going 1-0 up? :(

Honestly don't think I've seen such a negative manager. He's no different to someone like McLeish. Absolutely f***ing terrified when we go 1-0 up - I've said a few times on here in the past that I'd rather go in at half time at 0-0 than 1-0 up because he's then given the chance to instill negativity in the players.

Exactly. Win becomes do not fail.

I said to the bloke next to me in the Gallowgate just before half time "I just hope he doesn't do like he did against Norwich here and defend a 1-0 lead 2nd half".....................we both just looked at each other blankly when the true horror of the situation dawned on us

Guest bimpy474

Absolutely not. This is the biggest gig he'll ever get. He's riding this pony home until the bitter end.

Even to the destruction of our Premiership future, would sum him up if it happened.

No seriously, I don't know much about the labor law in England , do they have to pay him , his 8 years of salary in case he's sacked ?

not sure about the legal situation myself (don't live in the uk), but word is there is a clause in his contract that says he gets one years' salary regardless of when he is sacked.

They said  that on Talk Spot a few weeks ago too. Get rid now.

First half we could have been 3 up. 2nd half we had 1 shot. Absolutely unacceptable by ALL concerned. There is a lack of team spirit, there is no cohesion. We are in deep trouble and I didn't see it until today. If we survive we will still be in trouble ; cos I'd fuck off from that shite.

Guest VanBarduck

No seriously, I don't know much about the labor law in England , do they have to pay him , his 8 years of salary in case he's sacked ?

Not if you have a severance pay arrangement, such a years salary, which is the figure most of us agree it would be.

Hope so , fans needs to get some " Pardew out " banners next game at SJP

Even to the destruction of our Premiership future, would sum him up if it happened.

He would 100% stay if even we went down.

Guest bimpy474

He would 100% stay if even we went down.

I need some gin, whiskey, scotch, a bottle of Jacob's creek and i don't even drink :(

Tbh... as much as I'd like to see Pardew go now, I couldn't really berate a manager for refusing to resign based on performances alone. You expect all sportsmen not to harbour an attitude whereby they don't think they can improve.

Ironically, Pardew's probably got the overriding negativity and pessimism required to actually give a pistol a blowjob, but I still can't see it happening.

pardew was awful today, but cisse really needs to take more of the blame for today's defeat

Yeah let's blame a player put in a position he's never played in and has no ability to play in at all and not the idiot who put said player in position.

:facepalm:

pardew was awful today, but cisse really needs to take more of the blame for today's defeat

Yeah let's blame a player put in a position he's never played in and has no ability to play in at all and not the idiot who put said player in position.

:facepalm:

What, centre forward?

I said to the bloke next to me in the Gallowgate just before half time "I just hope he doesn't do like he did against Norwich here and defend a 1-0 lead 2nd half".....................we both just looked at each other blankly when the true horror of the situation dawned on us

This it just like me and my mates watching most games. You can predict nearly everything thats going to happen. Pardew is a step behind the fans constantly. Everyone can see the shit bits and the faults months before Pardew notices.