Alan Pardew

Dave

Pardew's looked really down for months. It's no surprise that the players are so devoid of confidence with the negative shit that comes out of his mouth, there isn't a less inspiring person in football.

Today's the first time I've believed there is a real possibility we'll go down. I coming round to the idea of replacing him now; if he can't get us to win at home to Reading then I struggle to see where he's going to get any wins from.

Today's the first time I've believed there is a real possibility we'll go down. I coming round to the idea of replacing him now; if he can't get us to win at home to Reading then I struggle to see where he's going to get any wins from.

Agreed; I'm staggered at our 2nd half performance. When we went down we were shite; we're not shite now but fuck me we're dong a good impression.

I'm on the the train, had 10 pints and feeling rather pissed off .

Oh; and Shola, fuck off. If you can't run for 30 mintes then just fuck right off.

Pardew's looked really down for months. It's no surprise that the players are so devoid of confidence with the negative shit that comes out of his mouth, there isn't a less inspiring person in football.

Absolutely. Just about everything he has done this season has been terrible, however one of the trinkets of shit that has really got my goat is his ridiculously negative aura. Whether it's his press conferences, his post-game bullshit, his EL excuses, or his containment XIs... he's been utterly negative all season long and it has completely rubbed off on all of the squad.

I've been of the opinion it be pointless sacking him cos we won't get anybody better in. However, we couldn't do any worse as it stands. Losing at home to fucking Reading after being 1-0 up. I'm struggling to remember a worse ever defeat at SJP.

Absolutely. Just about everything he has done this season has been terrible, however one of the trinkets of shit that has really got my goat is his ridiculously negative aura. Whether it's his press conferences, his post-game bullshit, his EL excuses, or his containment XIs... he's been utterly negative all season long and it has completely rubbed off on all of the squad.

I've been of the opinion it be pointless sacking him cos we won't get anybody better in. However, we couldn't do any worse as it stands. Losing at home to fucking Reading after being 1-0 up. I'm struggling to remember a worse ever defeat at SJP.

:nods:  I can't think of one in the Premiership era for sure.

Absolutely right, Wullie.

I do find it quite astonishing that as yet he's yet to experience any real pressure from the media. I mean, look at the stuff that was thrown at Rodgers at the beginning of the season. You then take a look at our results and wonder why Pardew's not experienced anything similar.

I'd get Adkins in and give him till the end of the season on a kinda probation period.  See how well he does.  I'd be confident under him we'd stay up.  Whether he'd be the one to take us in to a brand new world would be another matter but I'd bet he'd get this group of players at least performing somewhere close to what they're capable of.

We're not quite in crisis yet - the Media are waiting for crisis to be inevitable and then they'll have their day.

* I know my last post was batshit-crazy. But it helps to get this mad crap out sometimes.

I think the media have actually been very very lenient with him. Many other NUFC Managers would have had a much harder time off them than he has.

Pardew's looked really down for months. It's no surprise that the players are so devoid of confidence with the negative s*** that comes out of his mouth, there isn't a less inspiring person in football.

Absolutely right, Wullie.

I do find it quite astonishing that as yet he's yet to experience any real pressure from the media. I mean, look at the stuff that was thrown at Rodgers at the beginning of the season. You then take a look at our results and wonder why Pardew's not experienced anything similar.

One word - Cockney

He is a cockney luvee and papers hailed him as the next thing in English management last year, when he didnt deserve it. The worm will turn when they know it will sell papers, to be fair its more fun for them to sit there and criticise the club if we do sack him and bring up the past history of managerial changes at our little joke club. But of course adding how the slightly delusional but committed fans deserve better.

Whinging about Ba. :lol: Maybe if you hadn't built the entire season around a guy who was certain to leave, he wouldn't have left such a massive hole.

Nah, done with him now. Completely and utterly lost the plot.

Pardew complains about missing players all the fucking time, someone make him watch Villa's first half where 3/4 of their team are kids.

Haven't been watching Villa but our first half today wasn't that bad actually either.

Some great saves of their keeper. Without that we would have been 2 or 3 goals up and the game was over before the restart.

He doesn't believe in the club or the players. That's the problem. We deserve better. As shit as we've been over the past ten years, I've always believed that we're a club that is capable of big things and that we should be afraid of no one and nothing. I want a manager who has that same belief. He doesn't. He doesn't belong here.

Pardew complains about missing players all the f***ing time, someone make him watch Villa's first half where 3/4 of their team are kids.

Haven't been watching Villa but our first half today wasn't that bad actually either.

Some great saves of their keeper. Without that we would have been 2 or 3 goals up and the game was over before the restart.

It was more the fact they scored but they kept going for more goals rather than just trying to settle for a 1-0.