Alan Pardew

Dave

Has that link for the bottom 6 disappeared? Can you pm it to me? I'll put a grand on that bet right now. It's buying money.

7.5 more years. Imagine where we will be then if he's still here. My guess is League one, just.

This reminds me of Mike Bassett England manager when in his press conference they said something like "you took Newcastle down two divisions" and he replies "yeh but I cut the wage bill in half"

:lol:

Has that link for the bottom 6 disappeared? Can you pm it to me? I'll put a grand on that bet right now. It's buying money.

Looks like it's gone. :(

Today's the first time I've believed there is a real possibility we'll go down. I coming round to the idea of replacing him now; if he can't get us to win at home to Reading then I struggle to see where he's going to get any wins from.

My theory is that Ashley hates us, and wants us to be destroyed.

Maybe a Geordie lad shagged his mam or something?

He bought us to destroy us, and appointed Hughton.

But we came up by accident - so he had to sack Hughton to get us off the road to success.

He then appoints a shit manager who looks sort of half-credible. He then has a spawny season:

http://englishfootballpatient.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/what-happened-to-newcastle/ so he fails to invest and hopes that history will repeat itself.

He only ever does just enough to seem credible - if we go down this time, we will NOT come straight back up.

* I know this all sounds mental, but still....

Looks like it's gone. :(

Bollocks - that was a cracking opportunity.

But we came up by accident - so he had to sack Hughton to get us off the road to success.

He then appoints a shit manager who looks sort of half-credible. He then has a spawny season:

http://englishfootballpatient.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/what-happened-to-newcastle/ so he fails to invest and hopes that history will repeat itself.

He only ever does just enough to seem credible - if we go down this time, we will NOT come straight back up.

your right it not only sounds mental but is mental

There is no way in hell Ashley would want us destroyed

Maybe we called him a fat cockney bastard and he resents us for it whilst trying to claw back his own investment?