Alan Pardew

Dave

I've defended performances like Stoke but this has really riled me, completely disrespects the fans. Can't think of the last time I turned a match off. At the end of the day, it's a game of football, go and have a go and stop taking yourself so seriously. The players looked immediately demotivated, probably by the tactics.

Why will the next 3 games decide whether Pardew deserves support or not? We've had almost a full season of unadulterated shite, yet somehow it's the next 3 games that matter?

I hate him. I actually hate him.

Sucks all the fun out of football.  I'd love to see us in an entertaining game now and then.

I've lost so much interest. The joy has gone and it has to be attributed to his shocking ineptitude as a manager.

I've defended performances like Stoke but this has really riled me, completely disrespects the fans. Can't think of the last time I turned a match off. At the end of the day, it's a game of football, go and have a go and stop taking yourself so seriously. The players looked immediately demotivated, probably by the tactics.

:thup:

Sucks all the fun out of football.  I'd love to see us in an entertaining game now and then.

Totally agree with that.

This. I can take a loss but as long as we've given it a go, football just isn't fun like this and fronted by too many egocentric posers like Pardew.

The 7-3 against Arsenal was quite entertaining :troll:

Why will the next 3 games decide whether Pardew deserves support or not? We've had almost a full season of unadulterated shite, yet somehow it's the next 3 games that matter?

I know. :lol: I don't really understand that either.

Guest Dontooner

Anybody still supporting Pardew is a moron or a mackem.

:sigh:

Anybody supporting the manager of our club is a moron or a mackem?

If Fulham/mackems/Benfica matches are as awful as this, I'll probably sway to your way of thinking, but thankfully I suspect things will be different.

Moron or mackem?

moron

The 7-3 against Arsenal was quite entertaining :troll:

:lol: That did cross my mind actually.  Not the right sort of entertaining. :lol:

I've lost so much interest. The joy has gone and it has to be attributed to his shocking ineptitude as a manager.

Watching us today has felt like watching two neutral teams play.

Same here, I think this is the first match I've had to stop watching since 2008. I rarely feel the need too but that was just so fucking dire.

he need to be sacked.

No he doesn't.

He actually got us playing well at times in the last months and we started getting results again.

Thing is, he's very focused now on the Europa League and, who can blame him? It's a great chance we have to bring a trophy to SJP finally after all those years.

No-one will care if we survive by 1 single point in the league but won the Europa League.

Thing also is, that we have two very winnable home games now in a row that should see us getting 6 points and therefore bing absolutely safe.

Guest bimpy474

I do wonder what it would have to take to sack him.

God knows, taken from wiki:

Pardew win % for us - 38%

Hughton win % for us - 56%

Most of those were the Championship, not that i'm sticking up for Pardew like.

There doesn't seem to be any willingness to change his thinking or the tactics a great deal. He still appears very confident in his own style of play despite what the results show.

The team we have are more than capable of being able to play a decent game of football.

He just needs to be braver, the fear of losing and the tactics he sends the team out with contribute greatly to the results we get.