Alan Pardew

Dave

It's awful stuff, but we've hardly got the players to blow this lot away, either.

Our plan seems to be to keep the score down, that's unacceptable.

I quite agree. How we actually go about scoring a goal is beyond me, though. There's not a hint of creativity anywhere.

There is, but the bloke was left on the bench.

Like Cabaye he'd have no impact against this lot.

They could if we actually set ourselves up in a way that they could make an impact. Man City haven't been great recently and worse sides than us have put in far better performances than that.

Brainwash the players and make them think we're in March 2012. Even then it would be a stretch to expect any fluidity from Pardew.

without the addition of the new players ., we would be definately be fighting for relegation now . piss poor pardew I wonder what he gets us to do in training ., its almost nothing because all routine plays are so poorly drilled esp set pieces

Without the additions we'd have 100% gone down. 19th or 20th.

Absolutely correct. No doubt about it.

Seems our 'plan' has been to get a 0-0, and maybe nick one from a set piece (hahahahaha!)

Utter fucking disgrace. Pardew needs to go, its a dreadful philosophy. This team, injuries or not, should be top half. That we aren't is down to Pardew's terrible cowardly anti-tactics.

It fucking stinks.

Guest GeordieAce

Even fucking Southampton gave these cunts a better go than us. The defence is woeful granted, but fuck me what a cowardly performance so far.

Guest Dontooner

Tbh I have overrated pardew, always thought he was a poor manager but seriously he has out done himself. This is my opinion but he is worst than sam and souness. He is just better at PR .

I wish wish he would come out of this brainwashed idea that you can play economically, defend first then nick a goal or two somehow.

We have the players to take teams on. But we lack so much confidence going forward now. Case in point the arrival or sissokho and gouffran. In the space of three games Pardews coaching had taken all the spark that they gave to us away. Both look pedestrian at best now.

We will continue to be Completely clueless until he grows some balls an shows some belief in his players to et the job done. We will have to put up with him at least until next Christmas.

Guest palnese

I wish wish he would come out of this brainwashed idea that you can play economically, defend first then nick a goal or two somehow.

Worked last year, but not now. He can't change it, he's too poor/ a coward.

Guest Dontooner

well probably told the players that its thier poor defending that got us behind and now its up to you to get it back use your natural attacking plays to get us back

Why the merry fuck did we waste the first 45 minutes then only decide to play now when we're two down?

Disgraceful.

We didn't. City let us play, like they did at SJP in the second half.

Oh, and guess what, there were 'positives' to take from it.