Alan Pardew

Dave

Don't like his brand of football whatsoever, and I try not to knee jerk whenever we win or loose, but, honestly, what do folk expect him to have done today with the players available?

Try to win.  The man is a fucking coward man, there are excuses for it being turboshite every single week.

Don't like his brand of football whatsoever, and I try not to knee jerk whenever we win or loose, but, honestly, what do folk expect him to have done today with the players available?

I'd liked us to go in with a game plan other than the usual scoreless draw plan we always seem to approach when we play away from SJP. It's beyong ridiculous people suggesting that it's the lack of players available that has got us in this mess. I'm sorry but under Pardew we have had no plan offensively ever whatsoever, and what happens when you're most creative outlet is out? Well then you're fucked as your manager is beyond average...

put up a fight ???

Guest Dontooner

doesn't matter if he had his best 11 or the barcerlona team . we just don't play football., its like a nba basket ball game but we are always on defense., how exciting and effective.

It's awful stuff, but we've hardly got the players to blow this lot away, either.

Don´t think anyone is expecting this, just to at least try and win. This is always City´s easiest game of the season.

It's awful stuff, but we've hardly got the players to blow this lot away, either.

Our plan seems to be to keep the score down, that's unacceptable.

I quite agree. How we actually go about scoring a goal is beyond me, though. There's not a hint of creativity anywhere.

Guest Dontooner

We have not turn up., not even trying to attack. we try to defend but we are god aweful at it too . so tell me what we doing.?

I quite agree. How we actually go about scoring a goal is beyond me, though. There's not a hint of creativity anywhere.

There is, but the bloke was left on the bench.

Like Cabaye he'd have no impact against this lot.

Like Cabaye he'd have no impact against this lot.

They could if we actually set ourselves up in a way that they could make an impact. Man City haven't been great recently and worse sides than we have out have put in far better performances than that.

I take it all back. What I've just seen there was fucking gutless. He just wanted to keep the score down, it seems.

I hope the Mackems/Reading/QPR/Wigan keep losing or it's pant shitting time again.

Guest Dontooner

without the addition of the new players ., we would be definately be fighting for relegation now . piss poor pardew I wonder what he gets us to do in training ., its almost nothing because all routine plays are so poorly drilled esp set pieces

I honestly can't remember the last time we played well. I know we've won games here and there but we haven't played well for well over a year. Every week it's the same old shit, the only thing that improves our chances of winning is how poor the opposition are.

without the addition of the new players ., we would be definately be fighting for relegation now . piss poor pardew I wonder what he gets us to do in training ., its almost nothing because all routine plays are so poorly drilled esp set pieces

Without the additions we'd have 100% gone down. 19th or 20th.