Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest Dontooner

now that we can't even keep it tight and defend , seriously don't see the merits of having alan pardew in this team . he is the weak link .

Not OTT at all. We won't get to forty points, we're going to be relying on other sides not winning.

Agree completely on the relying on other teams bit. But there's no guarantee that a new man in now would turn us around - we'd risk upsetting the applecart even further imo.

Not OTT at all. We won't get to forty points, we're going to be relying on other sides not winning.

This game aside we haven't been bad at all tbh since the new arrivals, not as good as we could have been but that goes without saying really. The Wigan game was a complete farce from everyone involved.

Anybody still supporting Pardew is a moron or a mackem.

I still think he needs next season to prove whether he's really as good or as bad as his two full seasons in charge.

My prediction is somewhere in the middle.

I honestly can't remember the last time we played well. I know we've won games here and there but we haven't played well for well over a year. Every week it's the same old s***, the only thing that improves our chances of winning is how poor the opposition are.

Mm there is one to ponder.. how about any of Chelsea at home, away to Anzhi, away to Metalist?  Or would you rather just continue to exaggerate for effect?

Guest Dontooner

got tons of morons around juzt hope to lord ashley will do the right thing being a good businessman . pardew is such a poor manager unbelieveable

Anybody still supporting Pardew is a moron or a mackem.

I still think he needs next season to prove whether he's really as good or as bad as his two full seasons in charge.

My prediction is somewhere in the middle.

We're stuck with him either way but some sense of style would be nice. When he leaves we'll be a nothing side. Mid table with no recongisable style of play.

I honestly can't remember the last time we played well. I know we've won games here and there but we haven't played well for well over a year. Every week it's the same old s***, the only thing that improves our chances of winning is how poor the opposition are.

Mm there is one to ponder.. how about any of Chelsea at home, away to Anzhi, away to Metalist?  Or would you rather just continue to exaggerate for effect?

3 games. :lol: And you're talking shite about 2 of them. :lol:

Are they really the only examples we can come up with, from 45 matches? :lol:

We've got almost a pitch full of players out of their depth, out of position, or both. Why anyone would have an ounce of faith in them to bring in a new (and improved) manager is beyond me.

Jonas, Simpson and Perch?

Gouffran's no winger, Obertan's mostly a nothing, Anita's completely out of his depth in this league, Elliott came from League One, Gosling isn't really a PL player yet.

Pardew's doing a dreadful job, not disputing it, but he's a symptom, just like the rubbish wearing the shirts.

Are they really the only examples we can come up with, from 45 matches? :lol:

:lol: well a sample from the games with new players O0

It's hardly never played well for an entire year, like some prima-donnas are quick to claim.

Guest bimpy474

Depressing he's our manager, the football i mean, it's so poor to watch and my main reason for hating him.