Alan Pardew

Dave

I've said Pardew needs to go in the summer since January.

Why did you call the thread about who should replace him an embarrassment then?  ???

Because it's a pipe-dream. No decent manager will touch us and Ashley won't sack Pardew.

Don't mind being a long ball team but i do when the midfield consists of Tiote, Gouffran, Marveaux, Sissoko and Cabaye ffs.

How hard can it be to play to a teams strengths :facepalm:

We looked just as s*** playing in on the deck today. If anything, the option to play effective long ball may have won us the game. Sadly we have no real outlet for it.

And with Tiote as the deepest midfielder frankly I think hoofball would be less dangerous.

Mainly because of how deep we were, in any case hoofball is out of the question when Cisse is your centre forward.

I just wish you'd stop trying to imply we have this really talented, technical midfield. Our lot consistently struggle to keep the ball under and pressure and generally create not a bastarding thing.

Indeed. We're never going to achieve the attractive padding game everyone desires with the current mob, over 50% of the starting XI just aren't up to it technically.

Sissoko and Goufrann don't appear to be the most intricate types and we continue to rely on the likes of Tiote and Jonas.

Yet the mackems managed it? :lol:

You and Ronaldo are a hoot. Utterly obsessed with the manager and the wonderful job he's doing under difficult circumstances.

Are you permanently p*ssed or what? I've said Pardew needs to go in the summer since January. I just happen to think that a great deal of our players are largely talentless, gutless crap. It needs to be said for the same reasons.

Ronaldo a man of contradiction and bullshit, if a great deal of our players are talentless and gutless then why do pardew needs to go? Shouldnt you be applauding him for keeping us up from the bottom of the table?

There are a lot of things to dislike about Pardew's management style but I thought he didn't get too much wrong today, we were the better side for decent periods in the match.

They had one dangerous player in Sessegnon but we couldn't cope with him. How hard could it be to neutralise one player if you are any sort of manager?

There are a lot of things to dislike about Pardew's management style but I thought he didn't get too much wrong today, we were the better side for decent periods in the match.

Ok. Enlighten me why you think that? I don't want to ridicule your post so I want honest reasons to why. Because there's no way we watched the same game.

:jesuswept:

Stability is a thing we would have if the manager was doing his job correctly. He isn't, we play in a negative and tedious fashion, we languish at the wrong end of the League, and we looked like we didn't have the balls for a battle against our nearest and most despised rival.

Fuck stability until we get a manager worthy of it.

Don't mind being a long ball team but i do when the midfield consists of Tiote, Gouffran, Marveaux, Sissoko and Cabaye ffs.

We looked just as s*** playing in on the deck today. If anything, the option to play effective long ball may have won us the game. Sadly we have no real outlet for it.

And with Tiote as the deepest midfielder frankly I think hoofball would be less dangerous.

Mainly because of how deep we were, in any case hoofball is out of the question when Cisse is your centre forward.

I just wish you'd stop trying to imply we have this really talented, technical midfield. Our lot consistently struggle to keep the ball under and pressure and generally create not a bastarding thing.

Indeed. We're never going to achieve the attractive padding game everyone desires with the current mob, over 50% of the starting XI just aren't up to it technically.

Sissoko and Goufrann don't appear to be the most intricate types and we continue to rely on the likes of Tiote and Jonas.

Yet the mackems managed it? :lol:

You and Ronaldo are a hoot. Utterly obsessed with the manager and the wonderful job he's doing under difficult circumstances.

Are you permanently pissed or what? I've said Pardew needs to go in the summer since January. I just happen to think that a great deal of our players are largely talentless, gutless crap. It needs to be said for the same reasons.

Name them.

There isn't an excuse in the world for not playing decent football. Wigan, Brighton, Southampton, Swansea, Aston Villa t name a few, even fucking Stevenage did with far lesser players.

I'm not sure how anyone doesn't see Pardew is to blame for it.

Broken record like, but Adkins had Scunny playing better football than Pardew's got Newcastle playing.

The thing is it's true, managers get their teams to pass the football. It's not hard to know that.

And we have a manager who is incapable of getting his team to do that, two years down the line is long enough to know it.

How anyone can still think that next season he will suddenly get us doing that is frankly mental. Also this "he deserves next season after the 5th place", like feck he does, he is dragging us down and it's there for all to see if they look. We are a shocking football team, we don't play with any style, excitement or know how. We're terrible to watch, easy to play against and i'm sick of watching it because Pardew isn't good enough to change it.

The thing with the "he deserves next season after the 5th place" thing - when has any manager in the history of the game had that luxury? He should be judged on the now, not the year ago.

Guest bimpy474

Writing was on the wall for me the minute I read his comments last night about the team having no time to prepare and that they'd practically find out what they were doing on the morning of the match.

Wat !!!, i just, you cant, but why, this is, no it's, but.........

Losing at home to the mackems 3-0 should be an automatic sacking offence for any NUFC manager especially this one at the tail end of such a terrible season. I'm sure that Taylor is hurting tonight, but Pardew and the rest of the players they would never understand what it feels like to lose like this to Sunderland. That a team with the majority of the starting eleven being French, should roll over and play dead is no great surprise though, the French have been doing it for centuries.

Mate you can get rid of this midfield and bring in a new one for £30m, with a manager that sets them up to play like wax dummies it won't make a jot of difference.

I quite agree. Still think two many players get away with too much on here.

You consistently question the technical ability of a midfield consisting of any 4 from Cabaye, Marveux, Tiote, Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Jonas and Anita and I'd like you to explain why?

I'd argue that our best 4 midfielders are as good as most in the Premiership but you obviously don't. Please enlighten us.

Take away the crap, unsuited and mostly injured and you're left with Cabaye, Marveaux and Sissoko. Hope that helps.

It would be easy to do a similar hatchet job on Spur's midfield, but they seem to have managed reasonably well this season.

You know we have the players to play intricate, intelligent football on the deck. We just need a half decent coach.

Guest bimpy474

There isn't an excuse in the world for not playing decent football. Wigan, Brighton, Southampton, Swansea, Aston Villa t name a few, even fucking Stevenage did with far lesser players.

I'm not sure how anyone doesn't see Pardew is to blame for it.

Broken record like, but Adkins had Scunny playing better football than Pardew's got Newcastle playing.

The thing is it's true, managers get their teams to pass the football. It's not hard to know that.

And we have a manager who is incapable of getting his team to do that, two years down the line is long enough to know it.

How anyone can still think that next season he will suddenly get us doing that is frankly mental. Also this "he deserves next season after the 5th place", like feck he does, he is dragging us down and it's there for all to see if they look. We are a shocking football team, we don't play with any style, excitement or know how. We're terrible to watch, easy to play against and i'm sick of watching it because Pardew isn't good enough to change it.

The thing with the "he deserves next season after the 5th place" thing - when has any manager in the history of the game had that luxury? He should be judged on the now, not the year ago.

It would be warranted if we played good football and genuinely looked decent but we are terrible and it's down to him. I just don't know how anyone can watch us and think, yes i like watching this, it's abysmal.

Losing at home to the mackems 3-0 should be an automatic sacking offence for any NUFC manager especially this one at the tail end of such a terrible season. I'm sure that Taylor is hurting tonight, but Pardew and the rest of the players they would never understand what it feels like to lose like this to Sunderland. That a team with the majority of the starting eleven being French, should roll over and play dead is no great surprise though, the French have been doing it for centuries.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

All footballers want to win, regardless of who they're playing. Having French players isn't the problem.

Yes, let's blame the foreigners, we need to be more like Chelsea and Man City and hire Tony Pulis as manager.

Guest bimpy474

Cliche French bingo that like :lol:

Dear old dear. 

Poor French- a long and proud military history with conquests galore forgotten for one surrender to save a historic city from being decimated

sorry like, but this always irks me :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Poor French- a long and proud military history with conquests galore forgotten for one surrender to save a historic city from being decimated

sorry like, but this always irks me :lol:

Yes but i think it's more WW2 that got the very recent tag. It's complete nonsense anyway. Surrender monkeys they aren't.

What a stupid fucking post. :lol: