Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest ElCid

Didn't see too many complaints before the game about him playing left back.

You must of been in isolation then.

Check the match thread.

No sorry I was at the match I check with people at the ground thank you!

Did you see Sunderland pressing us high up the pitch and making us lose the ball? It was a similar aggressive tactic that Benfica used at their ground. Both teams came out on top with inferior squads which is telling for me.

Jesus what a thoroughly depressing day. Pardew should fall on his sword after that.

That would be be far too honourable for an East End barrow boy!

Jesus what a thoroughly depressing day. Pardew should fall on his sword after that.

More chance of him sucking on Di Canio's sadly.

Di canio should have dragged him into the centre circle at the end and bummed him in front of the crowd to complete the day.

Such entertainment from Pardew would be too much to ask.

Guest bimpy474

I'm staggered anyone can defend Pardew after this season. The football is horrendous to watch, we aren't winning, we have the worst away record in the country.

If that isn't his fault, then who's is it.

Guest ElCid

I'm staggered anyone can defend Pardew after this season. The football is horrendous to watch, we aren't winning, we have the worst away record in the country.

Totally bewildering it really is

If they're still defending him after losing 3-0 at home to Sunderland with Di Canio preening like a peacock then what's left to say?

Guest bimpy474

If they're still defending him after losing 3-0 at home to Sunderland with Di Canio preening like a peacock then what's left to say?

Aye, thing is i'm not saying this after losing to Sunderland, as emotive as that is. I just can't believe they have watched us this whole season and think he deserves to stay.

If he actually coached these turds in training to pass an actual football they wouldn't be passing it to the opposition and might think about passing to a teammate instead.

f*** me have i got this all wrong this is not rocket science is it?

f***ing turds can pass football around if you coached them long enough I'm fucking sure of it.

You need a time out..

Would it be worth getting relegated if Pardew fucked off I wonder

You to, fucking ridiculous question, no is the obvious answer by the way.

Aye, thing is i'm not saying this after losing to Sunderland, as emotive as that is. I just can't believe they have watched us this whole season and think he deserves to stay.

Tbf, I think you were one of those who had doubts even when we were doing well last season.

Guest bimpy474

Tbf, I think you were one of those who had doubts even when we were doing well last season.

I was, but it was the football style then I'm a hater of long ball/hoofball, for me that's the football of a lazy manager, a percentage manager who isn't good enough to get his team to pass the ball.

I actually unlike some, don't mind Pardew the bloke but the football, oh god. Its so poor that it beggars belief and if i do blow my own trumpet, tis i that came up with Set Penises :lol:

Couldn't believe it when Shola jogged on at the start of the second half like. Was even more mortified when most around me started giving it the big one and being encouraged by this.

Hopefully this 'Mackem Slayer' nonsense can be put to bed now. He's not a mackem slayer at all, he's a poor striker who's been around the club long enough to score a few apst the same opposition 5 or 6 times.

Shola should only ever be a last resort in any game. Today he was Pardew's answer to the first half bumming we took. Absolutely shambolic from both Shola, who had zero influence on the game whatsoever, and Pardew.

There weren't tbf. Some (myself included) would have preferred Haidara but it certainly wasn't "FFS! Jonas at left back!?", at least that wasn't what I saw.

The team selection wasn't the problem anyway.

I was, but it was the football style then I'm a hater of long ball/hoofball, for me that's the football of a lazy manager, a percentage manager who isn't good enough to get his team to pass the ball.

I actually unlike some, don't mind Pardew the bloke but the football, oh god. Its so poor that it beggars belief and if i do blow my own trumpet, tis i that came up with Set Penises :lol:

Those set penises are a sacking offence alone IMO. Nothing showcases Pardew's lack of imagination more clearly than our impotent corners.

Shola is fucking shit like, but still, you've got to give him that title before this game given his record? Hopefully now though that shit is buried, each one of those cunts on the field today has to prove their worth to Newcastle fans now.

Pardew is trying to contain opposition and defend, but then he decides to play players out of position and doesnt teach them the basics of defending.

Every Sunderland player knew Hatem was cutting for his left foot. WHY ON EARTH WE LET SESSEGNON AND JOHNSON TO CUT IN TO THEIR PREFERRED SIDES.

Guest bimpy474

Those set penises are a sacking offence alone IMO. Nothing showcases Pardew's lack of imagination more clearly than our impotent corners.

I've been saying the same for ages, i mean we never take one short, we never try to whip one in, we never try a near post flick. It's just ridiculous, a Sunday park team would have more imagination than us.

That is solely down to the manager, tbh it's actually embarrassing.