Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest loven Mag 11

Why oh why is marv on the bench mr pardew? I know willo, tiote and jonas have great reputations when its comes to picking out passes and neat accurate through balls, but one more cant hurt.

I'm not dismissing the talk, but we do need a bit more time like. Granted, we've not been playing well all season, but when it comes to results, it's really only the last two games and if we lose today that leaves us in the shit - it's still early with a tight league. Looking back with some perspective, these runs can seem a lot more dramatic than they really are. E.g. a remember despair at the start of the season we came 3rd, 5 games without a win or something - looking back it seems silly.  I think after december/early january is the time to have a proper look. Not looking good though.

Guest firetotheworks

He has 45 minutes to redeem any faith that I have in him. I fucking hate bullshit excuses, especially when they're pre-arranged.

Who in their right mind would want to manage us though?

:kinnear:

Don't even joke about him.

Might even be Venebles. Let's face it, only a knacker that's been out of the game for ages and desperate for an opportunity would work under the conditions imposed by Fat Ash. Let's see, who've we got out there at the moment?

- Curbishley

- Kean

- Keane

- Jewell

The list could go on. But it's fucking worrying. I've never trusted MA to make a progressive, ambitious appointment. He's not done so in the 5 or so years he's been here so it won't change now.

It's so shit,  misplaced passes,  no movement,  zero tempo,  no tactical clue at all.  He has lost the players now.  When a promoted team manage to put pressure on,  play the ball to their players and keep a decent tempo then how the fuck can we not.  He will use Europe as an excuse but that does not even half explain how shit we are playing.  We never create space.  Want him out now and go for martinez or a different manager who can give us half decent football for 600 quid a season,  not entertainment this

Guest sicko2ndbest

Theory

AP got all the plaudits last season, got him and his team a new contract and the players got jack shit!

No new contracts, no new players to make a big impact!

They feel used and abused and are not happy about it!

No matter what happens, i would wait to put a 'possible' new manager at the helm until after our tough period of fixtures is over. Would be unfair for the new manager to start against Man City, Arsenal, Man U and other quality sides, especially as the players have no confidence whatsoever now.

Has to be the right moment..

There ain't gonna be a new manager man.

Then I would suggest we're going to be fucked come May, then. Pardew won't turn this around. The rot has kicked in and the man is too fucking obstinate to make changes that are badly needed to see at least some, marginal, improvement.