Alan Pardew

Dave

Don't worry lads, it's all a cover. It's got nothing to do with a concern over tactics leaks. He's just readying another excuse for 6 week's time. Think about it:

Building a fence so nobody call discern our tactics? Fuck me, that is going to be the tallest fence in the world.

Such things do not come cheaply.

And what's around the corner? The January transfer window. You can probably see where this is going now:

"Well, we desperately wanted new players, but after I persuaded Mike to shell out on a giant fence round the training pitch, there just wasn't anything left to get anyone in. But the fans should just be grateful that we only had to sell Ben Arfa and Cabaye to help cover the cost."

:frantic:

Pardew “There is too much information going out of this training ground to the opposition and I am not going to have it any more.” “I don’t think I should be boarding up the training ground around my main pitch, which I have had to do.”

“People are coming and looking through the fence and putting my team on the internet and giving it to the press. Therefore, what I have stopped is the real fans coming to get a view of us.”

“That how I have to be, I am afraid.” “We need to give ourselves the maximum chance of winning our first away game.” “I apologize to the fans if they are not getting the information before the game.”

Anyone know what is about?

Jesus wept, talk about being paranoid.

AP has been in charge for two years but how he wants his team to play remains a mystery. Either the supporters are too stupid to recognise how his team plays, or he doesn't know what he's doing.

Since Pardew is a professional and experienced football manager, isn't the former more likely?

Just saying.

:lol:

:lol: Insane post. He's trolling in the deep.

:lol:

I'm going to assume they're counting chances as things like Tioté and Ba shooting from 30 yards at every given opportunity.

Can't blame them, it's the only opportunities we're getting.

If I was Tiote spending the match getting a stiff neck watching the ball sail over my head or Ba having long balls wellied up to me all match, then on the rare occasions I got the ball at my feet 30 yards out then damn fucking right I'm having a shot. It's probably the best chance I'll get all game.

Guest neesy111

I'm going to assume they're counting chances as things like Tioté and Ba shooting from 30 yards at every given opportunity.

Can't blame them, it's the only opportunities we're getting.

If I was Tiote spending the match getting a stiff neck watching the ball sail over my head or Ba having long balls wellied up to me all match, then on the rare occasions I got the ball at my feet 30 yards out then damn fucking right I'm having a shot. It's probably the best chance I'll get all game.

:facepalm: