Alan Pardew

Dave

Thought we played ok today?

Assuming the Ben Arfa sub had something to do with his fitness. If not, that was an epic mistake.

Still shouldn't have brought Shola on for him though. Marveaux was the obvious and surely correct choice.

Guest loven Mag 11

Pardew needs to go now, his tactics are bascially hoof over the midfield 80% of the time, then in the last 10 minutes, hoof 100% of the time with a sprinkle of Shola to aim for.

DDLLDLLWLL

17 15.12.2012 Manchester City home  

18 22.12.2012 Queens Park Rangers home  

19 26.12.2012 Manchester United away  

20 29.12.2012 Arsenal away  

21 02.01.2013 Everton home  

*gulp*

We could very easily be destroyed in 3 of those, which will do our already shite goal difference no favours. Anyone who thinks we aren't in a relegation battle right now is kidding themselves.

Thought we played ok today?

Assuming the Ben Arfa sub had something to do with his fitness. If not, that was an epic mistake.

Could understand HBA from a fitness pov but to bring on Shola?

And why bring off Anita?

What i'd give to trade with the manager in the opposite dugout...

despise this gutless prick.

Tbf, I think most of us say this every week. Might be easier to do a poll of who we wouldn't swap him for.

My guess, Martin O'Neill, and...yep, just Martin O'Neill.

Officially turned. I want him gone. Respect the man for what he did last season but he's failed his players and us. Even if the Board hung him out to try from a transfer perspective, and he's had some terrible luck with form, injuries etc. but he's the manager, and the table does not lie. He's failed to get the best out these players and he's failing us.

"I though we was good tonight, not many teams come to Fulham and get anything but I thought we matched them. You know, when you're struggling things tend to go against you and we saw some of that. Their first goal the ball hits Mike and it could go anywhere and, typical enough of our luck recently, it's ended up in the back of the net.

After that we done well, second half we was excellent and fully deserved our goal I thought. I know our goal came from a deflection as well, but you make your own luck.

We suffered a big blow losing Hatem after 70 minutes, I felt if he's stayed on we'd have gotten something. There's been a lot of speculation around the club about the draw for the next round of the Europa League and I think you could see that took it's toll on us tonight. But we had some tremendous performers out there tonight and if we keep playing like that the results will come soon enough."

"I though we was good tonight, not many teams come to Fulham and get anything but I thought we matched them. You know, when you're struggling things tend to go against you and we saw some of that. Their first goal the ball hits Mike and it could go anywhere and, typical enough of our luck recently, it's ended up in the back of the net.

After that we done well, second half we was excellent and fully deserved our goal I thought. I know our goal came from a deflection as well, but you make your own luck.

We suffered a big blow losing Hatem after 70 minutes, I felt if he's stayed on we'd have gotten something. There's been a lot of speculation around the club about the draw for the next round of the Europa League and I think you could see that took it's toll on us tonight. But we had some tremendous performers out there tonight and if we keep playing like that the results will come soon enough."

People making up quotes makes me cringe to fuck.