Alan Pardew

Dave

What did Pardew say again?

"I think Mike Dean might feel slightly disappointed he didn't do something about it," Pardew said after the game.

"I think the pressure that was on him was tough for a referee to take. I think there were a lot of things the FA could look at. But it seems they are looking at none."

+

“Sometimes when you reflect on a game and look back on it, maybe you might have acted differently.  “We do that as managers and I’m sure he might think that as a referee.

“Of course, it’s an emotional game. Apparently they had a cordial discussion. I’ve had a few of them myself but sometimes ended up in the stands with that cordial discussion.”

Very well put across, that, fair play Pards :clap:

:thup:

Manager is asked a question in a press conference, answers it fairly.

"Needs to learn to shut his mouth!" :lol:

Guest malandro

Pardew got done because blatantly pushing a linesman is a much easier thing to punish someone for. He shouldn't have tried to fight this battle as he's throwing stones in a glass house.

I don't recall MU getting any favours from the referee on Boxing Day and don't see what AP is trying to achieve by picking a fight with the master of the mind game. What good does all this do for NUFC? How does pissing off SAF help our cause?

The only outcome I can see from this is a thrashing next time we play MU.

you don't think valencia should have been sent off and action taken against ferguson for his antics towards the officials ?

Neither affected the result. If anything the big decisions went our way ie over ruling a linesman, not giving handball against Colo.

I keep asking the same question but nobody will answer it....what good does AP getting into a spat with SAF do NUFC?

Pardew got done because blatantly pushing a linesman is a much easier thing to punish someone for. He shouldn't have tried to fight this battle as he's throwing stones in a glass house.

I don't recall MU getting any favours from the referee on Boxing Day and don't see what AP is trying to achieve by picking a fight with the master of the mind game. What good does all this do for NUFC? How does pissing off SAF help our cause?

you don't think valencia should have been sent off and action taken against ferguson for his antics towards the officials ?

Neither affected the result. If anything the big decisions went our way ie over ruling a linesman, not giving handball against Colo.

I keep asking the same question but nobody will answer it....what good does AP getting into a spat with SAF do NUFC?

what harm does it do to stand up for yourself ? it's about time someone had a go at ferguson about this as we've all been saying it for years.

Guest malandro

what harm does it do to stand up for yourself ? it's about time someone had a go at ferguson about this as we've all been saying it for years.

What good does it do nufc?

What good does it do nufc?

i don't see what harm it does, or do you normally think fergusons team talks against us end with "i quite like newcastle so go easy on them".

he's standing up and saying that if he'd done that he'd have ended up in the stands, we need more people saying this than cowering in a corner not wanting to upset them.

"I think Mike Dean might feel slightly disappointed he didn't do something about it," Pardew said after the game.

"I think the pressure that was on him was tough for a referee to take. I think there were a lot of things the FA could look at. But it seems they are looking at none."

+

“Sometimes when you reflect on a game and look back on it, maybe you might have acted differently.  “We do that as managers and I’m sure he might think that as a referee.

“Of course, it’s an emotional game. Apparently they had a cordial discussion. I’ve had a few of them myself but sometimes ended up in the stands with that cordial discussion.”

Who's said that in relation to those comments? No-one?

+

If you watch the actual interview, he's being dead jovial about the discussion bit, everyone's laughing. He's hardly launched a scathing attack on baconface.

+

Sorry does it have to be EXACT words?

Pardew hasn't got a leg to stand on about the arguing with officials thing because of the push. A half intelligent person would have avoided getting into all this based on that very easy "comeback" but Alan "no comment" Pardew just needs to be in the headlines.

+

If you watch the actual interview, he's being dead jovial about the discussion bit, everyone's laughing. He's hardly launched a scathing attack on baconface.

His incredibly smug/sarcastic reaction at the asking of the question was probably enough on it's own to warrant a repost from Ferguson.

+

Pardew hasn't got a leg to stand on about the arguing with officials thing because of the push. A half intelligent person would have avoided getting into all this based on that very easy "comeback" but Alan "no comment" Pardew just needs to be in the headlines.

And yet I'm right as we're being branded a "wee club from the North East" all over the world this morning while Pardew is looking like a hypocrite. But he's in the headlines so 1-0 Pardew.

+

His incredibly smug/sarcastic reaction at the asking of the question was probably enough on it's own to warrant a repost from Ferguson.

:lol: Unbelievable. It warranted a response, yes. The response it actually ended up getting was disgraceful.

Guest bimpy474

+

And yet I'm right as we're being branded a "wee club from the North East" all over the world this morning while Pardew is looking like a hypocrite. But he's in the headlines so 1-0 Pardew.

Or Ferguson looks bitter and twisted as a lot see him.

I have no opinion, just saying.

+

Oh was it him? Go for your life.

+

:lol: Unbelievable. It warranted a response, yes. The response it actually ended up getting was disgraceful.

:thup: As guarded as Wenger was in his interview, his comments were on an equal footing with Pardew's imo.

The only person who looks stupid over this whole thing is Ferguson. He can call us a wee club all he likes but when he goes off like that and HE is the one in the wrong we aren't the ones making a fool of ourselves.

Guest bimpy474

Sack the cunt, useless performance, time to go.

Thought i get in early before the rush.

Aye, and you're normally at the head of the queue. Got things to do later?

O0

No i haven't but if we get battered it'll be crowded in here :lol:

Sack the c***, useless performance, time to go.

O0

Thought you'd be up for a hardcore session with Mrs Bimpy after the inevitable loss today? ;)

Guest bimpy474

O0

Thought you'd be up for a hardcore session with Mrs Bimpy after the inevitable loss today? ;)

She can feck off, I'm not well today and she hasn't even offered to make me coffee, she just laid in the other room watching that strictly shit she records.

Lisa Riley is her hero you might not be all that surprised to hear.

O0

She can feck off, I'm not well today and she hasn't even offered to make me coffee, she just laid in the other room watching that strictly s*** she records.

Lisa Riley is her hero you might not be all that surprised to hear.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Bimpy

Sack the cunt, useless performance, time to go.

O0

After the injuries and efforts back on Boxing Day, all I can hope for from Pardew and the players, is heart and a decent showing today.

If we get that then there shouldn't be anyone getting too arsey.

/Who am I kidding. :lol: