Alan Pardew

Dave

One thing I can't understand, is that the media don't seem to be hounding him out. There doesn't seem to be the normal fuss being made which normally happens when a manager goes on such an awful run. Maybe the media have got smart and realise the best way for us to suffer would be to keep him in the job.

Totally agree...you have to think any other club in the country who have a current run like ours he would be gone.....and today would have been that final nail in the coffin..To continually rely on an injury list is not really acceptable..We ALL know we had a first eleven no where near brighton but FFS the club is still Newcastle United !!!!!

Or maybe they want him to turn around so they can kiss Ashley's arse if he does turn it around, claiming how great he is standing by his man when others would have sacked him.

The sign of a good manager is getting points when you have injuries. I could get us into the top 6 if he had all of our purples fit for the whole season. Pardew has shown he doesn't have any tactical ability or motivation skills to make fringe players competitive in the league.

Guest neesy111

The sign of a good manager is getting points when you have injuries. I could get us into the top 6 if he had all of our purples fit for the whole season. Pardew has shown he doesn't have any tactical ability or motivation skills to make fringe players competitive in the league.

:thup:

This is my view.  You find more about a manager when you 're struggling.

What will peoples view on him be if we lose against Norwich and Reading?

Gonna go round and leaving a steaming shitbag on his doorstep and then egg him all the way back to London.

I'd have to re-apraise. After all it takes some kind of genius to just keep losing to anybody. Think Norwich will play us off the park.

I'd have to re-apraise. After all it takes some kind of genius to just keep losing to anybody. Think Norwich will play us off the park.

:lol: Aye, even 100 monkeys with 100 typewriters would win a game eventually. Or something.

He was doing it last year. We had Ben Arfa out a while, we beat a strike force of Carroll & Suarez with a centre-back pairing of Perch & Williamson, so we know he can do it. There's just something not right.

He was doing it last year. We had Ben Arfa out a while, we beat a strike force of Carroll & Suarez with a centre-back pairing of Perch & Williamson, so we know he can do it. There's just something not right.

Yeah, Dalglish isn't managing Liverpool anymore.

If we get no points or only 1 point from both of those games, then my view about him will officially change. I'm still willing to give him a chance but there does come a point when enough's enough, I do have a breaking point but I'm not quite there yet.

If we get no points or only 1 point from both of those games, then my view about him will officially change. I'm still willing to give him a chance but there does come a point when enough's enough, I do have a breaking point but I'm not quite there yet.

Same as, I have grave concerns but I haven't thrown in the towel yet looking at the bigger picture

Guest bimpy474

So from what he is saying, we have a side that is incapable of winning if a few of the better players are missing. He leads us to believe that we can't pass a ball, attack or create chances because of it.

For that attitude alone the useless cretin should be sacked. Not sure i ever remember a more defeatist manager than this moron.

Same as, I have grave concerns but I haven't thrown in the towel yet looking at the bigger picture

Taking a few steps back, I'll agree with that.

I put a ton of blame on the board mind you, for their absolute mess of a summer transfer window. We needed some feel-good kick on signings and we ended up with Anita, Bigi and Roman, on top of letting Best and Guthrie go. They hung Pards, the staff, the players, and us out to dry on a gamble and it failed. On top of that, Pards and co haven't done themselves any favors from a performance stand point either.

Guest bimpy474

I know we are blaming the board for not buying players (rightly so), but surely displays like today are down to him.

There is not an excuse in the world for sending a team out who can't pass, have no movement and insipid set penises. Any team can attempt to actually play good football, Pardew is the complete opposite, he would rather we just hoofed it and seems to think its nothing to do with him. And the one thing limited footballers can do is harass and try to stop the other team playing, we just let Brighton pass us to death. Gutless performance sent out by a gutless manager.

I hate him more every time i see the team play as if they've never met.

Guest hatem garrincha

I know we are blaming the board for not buying players (rightly so), but surely displays like today are down to him.

There is not an excuse in the world for sending a team out who can't pass, have no movement and insipid set penises. Any team can attempt to actually play good football, Pardew is the complete opposite, he would rather we just hoofed it and seems to think its nothing to do with him. And the one thing limited footballers can do is harass and try to stop the other team playing, we just let Brighton pass us to death. Gutless performance sent out by a gutless manager.

I hate him more every time i see the team play as if they've never met.

Totally agreed. Ok the squad is thin but when you look at the first team when all the players are fit, which was the case from the sart of the season until November (?), it's a top 8 PL team, no doubt about that, but he's a poor manager tactically really.

Even with the injuries of the like of HBA, Cabaye and Taylor, the team is better in term of players quality than West Ham or WBA, man.

Pardew is a good man manager, no doubt about that, the case of Ben Arfa is an example (and Hatem likes him, which is very rare from him towards a coach) but he's awful in the game, sorry Skirge.