Alan Pardew

Dave

Difficult because of young side put out on the field. Hoped to get to 60-65 minutes and then bring on Marveaux to provide magic. Anita and Marveaux started to dictate near the end.

Perch injured at HT.

Disruptions knocked us out of rhythm.

Young players gave their all but shouldn't be representing us.

Second yellow was a nothing challenge, criticised player for making a meal of it. Says we gave it our all after the sending off.

Bigi and Anita best players. Tavernier better at centre half which is perceived as his best position. Elliot solid.

Not enough big players.

Thanks fans for support but maintains that the club must maintain Premier League status.

"Goutierrez" will be back for Norwich, maybe Cabaye and Taylor.

Chopping and changing managers got us into a freefall once before..

The recent record may not be great (and that's an understatement) but continuity works, we've had a above average number of injuries for what is a very small squad as well with a large amount of chopping and changing. Let's get the senior players back into the match-day squad and see how we do over the next month or so.

It's far from ideal, but right now all we need are 3 teams worse than us. This season is a right off already for me, so anything above 17th is a decent bonus.

We're in freefall with the current manager.

Chopping and changing managers got us into a freefall once before..

The recent record may not be great (and that's an understatement) but continuity works, we've had a above average number of injuries for what is a very small squad as well with a large amount of chopping and changing. Let's get the senior players back into the match-day squad and see how we do over the next month or so.

It's far from ideal, but right now all we need are 3 teams worse than us. This season is a right off already for me, so anything above 17th is a decent bonus.

With all our players back I have no faith in Pardew. I think he will just play long ball to Cisse on his own and totally nullify the effect of having Cabaye, Debuchy in the team.

No matter what players we have there is something else totally wrong about the way we play and plan b

Difficult because of young side put out on the field. Hoped to get to 60-65 minutes and then bring on Marveaux to provide magic. Anita and Marveaux started to dictate near the end.

Perch injured at HT.

Disruptions knocked us out of rhythm.

Young players gave their all but shouldn't be representing us.

Second yellow was a nothing challenge, criticised player for making a meal of it. Says we gave it our all after the sending off.

Bigi and Anita best players. Tavernier better at centre half which is perceived as his best position. Elliot solid.

Not enough big players.

Thanks fans for support but maintains that the club must maintain Premier League status.

"Goutierrez" will be back for Norwich, maybe Cabaye and Taylor.

He keeps going on about a little bit of magic to get something. If you want that sign Harry Potter, Dynamo and Paul fucking Daniels you stupid cunt

Are there any die hard defenders of Pardew? All I see are people that either want him sacked or dont want him sacked purely because of who might replace him.

It's f***ing desperate this.

I think even the "defenders" were giving him a chance to turn it round after last season. Think those numbers are dwindling.

Aye, I was in that bracket.

Personally I'd give Pardew the rest of the season with a view to sacking him in the summer. We'll get first teamers back and hopefully end up somewhere around 12-15th. Pardew has already shown why he should be sacked this season, with his inability to change a game and blind-alley tactics.

Give a young (ish) new(ish) manager a whole summer to get in who he wants, hope for something better than this next season.

I'd like to see him get until the end of the season.

Yes he's been useless but there's nobody available to take over, and the unrest with a change of manager is far from ideal.

Over the next few weeks, our more important players should start to return. Pardew has said he'll play Cisse through the middle, so hopefully no more Ameobi.

'Young side. Didn't have enough. Hoped to get to 70 minutes and let Marveaux create magic but the situation got away. Perch injured, Shola sent off. Disruption put us out of kilt. Young players gave it all but shouldn't be representing us but that's where we're at.

Sending off is a nothing challenge. Ref should have given him benefit of the doubt.

Bigi and Anita were best players. Tav played better centre half. Rob Elliott was solid but we didn't have enough big players on the pitch against a Championship side at home.

Marveaux is in good form. He changed things and gave us more presence and allowed Anita to play more. Expected them to sit back but it didn't happen. Disappointed we're out (apparently) and wishes he could field a stronger team.

Fans brilliant. Supported throughout. We have to sustain our Premiership status (admitting he threw the game?) Colo, Cisse strains blah blah blah. Jonas, Cabaye and Taylor MAY be back next week'

Did he really say he expected them to sit back?

Guest chicken little

Are there any die hard defenders of Pardew? All I see are people that either want him sacked or dont want him sacked purely because of who might replace him.

It's f***ing desperate this.

I think even the "defenders" were giving him a chance to turn it round after last season. Think those numbers are dwindling.

I was a defender of his and I'm really losing my patience with him now.

I was, but Everton was the straw that broke the camel's back. Could only really laugh today tbh.

Tbh im lost myself. Paranoid we could go down in current form under him yet don't see any other viable option to replace him.

Nightmare. I think the Norwich game is key, lost that then you will start to see the away followers (or some) turn imo, a big indicator of lost trust.

Personally I'd give Pardew the rest of the season with a view to sacking him in the summer. We'll get first teamers back and hopefully end up somewhere around 12-15th. Pardew has already shown why he should be sacked this season, with his inability to change a game and blind-alley tactics.

Give a young (ish) new(ish) manager a whole summer to get in who he wants, hope for something better than this next season.

Tend to agree with this. In regards to the long term I think he's shown he's not the guy we need, even if he does turn around our form in the short-term. Whatever happens, barring the incredibly unlikely scenario of winning a trophy, bin him.

In the short-term it's a bit more complicated - I think we'd benefit from a new manager coming in and freshening things up, giving us a honeymoon period. Would love to see us go for Martinez as it would be a mouth-watering prospect to see what he does with HBA, Cisse, Marveaux, Cabaye etc. But any rash appointment and we could end up with someone just as bad or worse, and it might start the same snowball effect we had during the last relegation season. It being the transfer window complicates things further.

I also don't relish the prospect of a new manager coming in and having to learn all the things every NUFC fan already knows in regards to things like Williamson being awful, Ben Arfa and Cisse's best roles, 4-3-3 vs 4-4-2, what's going wrong with Tiote, Jonas being useless etc. new managers often stick with the big names when they first arrive, especially if the team's not doing well.

Guest neesy111

I think those who want him sacked are genuinely fearing for our survival.  This set of bad results started with the likes of Ben Arfa, Cabaye in the team as well.