Alan Pardew

Dave

All matches since November:

http://i.imgur.com/zSGLg.png

Indefensible.

Still makes me sick all these years later Sir Bobby getting sacked because of "results" in fucking august after finishing 4th, 3rd, and 5th the years before.

Any other manager would have been sacked after the run we've been on/currently on.

-The only manager in the Premier League not to have won an away game all season in any competition

-Never won a game in which we've gone behind at any stage

-Lost 10 of the last 12 games

-Lost more than half of our league games this season

-Has not imprinted a style of play or formation on the club from the first team downwards

-Seemingly unable (or unwilling?) to work with any thing other than his first choice 11

All very worrying to me. Especially as we don't seem to be able to keep our first choice 11 on the pitch at all this season.

Expected them to sit back but it didn't happen.

:jesuswept:

Not everyone has the same mentality as you Pards.

Expected the team, playing in front of their own fans, the team that put us out of the cup last season to look at our weakened line up and to sit back?

Did he assume that they hadn't watched some of our recent games where any team that harassed our players would win the ball 90% of the time, or force the ball back to our keeper to punt it out of possession again?

Is he for fucking real?

Chopping and changing managers got us into a freefall once before..

The recent record may not be great (and that's an understatement) but continuity works, we've had a above average number of injuries for what is a very small squad as well with a large amount of chopping and changing. Let's get the senior players back into the match-day squad and see how we do over the next month or so.

It's far from ideal, but right now all we need are 3 teams worse than us. This season is a right off already for me, so anything above 17th is a decent bonus.

We're going to be continually shite if he stays.

-The only manager in the Premier League not to have won an away game all season in any competition

-Has not imprinted a style of play or formation on the club from the first team downwards

-Seemingly unable (or unwilling?) to work with any thing other than his first choice 11

All very worrying to me. Especially as we don't seem to be able to keep our first choice 11 on the pitch at all this season.

That never winning a game from a losing position is absolutely astonishing. He's not a clue.

That never winning a game from a losing position is absolutely astonishing. He's not a clue.

True, he is not a clue.

The worry I have is the longer he stays, the more disillusioned our best players will get, and start to look for ways out.

Despite our position, Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Colo (to name a few) are top class players, and we need a top class manager to get the best out of them and keep hold of them.  Alan Pardew is to management what Mike Williamson is to defending.

Sooner or later the media will discuss his position. Slippery slope when that happens.

Any other manager bar perhaps Ferguson and they already would be. I bet they're hoping we keep him and he takes us down again.

'Young side. Didn't have enough. Hoped to get to 70 minutes and let Marveaux create magic but the situation got away. Perch injured, Shola sent off. Disruption put us out of kilt. Young players gave it all but shouldn't be representing us but that's where we're at.

Sending off is a nothing challenge. Ref should have given him benefit of the doubt.

Bigi and Anita were best players. Tav played better centre half. Rob Elliott was solid but we didn't have enough big players on the pitch against a Championship side at home.

Marveaux is in good form. He changed things and gave us more presence and allowed Anita to play more. Expected them to sit back but it didn't happen. Disappointed we're out (apparently) and wishes he could field a stronger team.

Fans brilliant. Supported throughout. We have to sustain our Premiership status (admitting he threw the game?) Colo, Cisse strains blah blah blah. Jonas, Cabaye and Taylor MAY be back next week'

:anguish:

Sooner or later the media will discuss his position. Slippery slope when that happens.

Strange that they haven't already, considering results.  All I can think is that it's the eight year deal keeping them quiet.

'Young side. Didn't have enough. Hoped to get to 70 minutes and let Marveaux create magic but the situation got away. Perch injured, Shola sent off. Disruption put us out of kilt. Young players gave it all but shouldn't be representing us but that's where we're at.

Sending off is a nothing challenge. Ref should have given him benefit of the doubt.

Bigi and Anita were best players. Tav played better centre half. Rob Elliott was solid but we didn't have enough big players on the pitch against a Championship side at home.

Marveaux is in good form. He changed things and gave us more presence and allowed Anita to play more. Expected them to sit back but it didn't happen. Disappointed we're out (apparently) and wishes he could field a stronger team.

Fans brilliant. Supported throughout. We have to sustain our Premiership status (admitting he threw the game?) Colo, Cisse strains blah blah blah. Jonas, Cabaye and Taylor MAY be back next week'

Dear me, get rid ASAP.

Strange that they haven't already, considering results.  All I can think is that it's the eight year deal keeping them quiet.

And the manager of the year award of last year.

Hoped to get to 70 minutes and let Marveaux create magic but the situation got away.

:lol: :lol:

mein got

f*** off! :lol:

Did he really say that?

Yep. That was his game plan today. Hold for 70 minutes and allow a 'fresh' Marveaux to create magic.

Guest neesy111

Hoped to get to 70 minutes and let Marveaux create magic but the situation got away.

:lol: :lol:

mein got

f*** off! :lol:

Did he really say that?

Yep. That was his game plan today. Hold for 70 minutes and allow a 'fresh' Marveaux to create magic.

:facepalm:

His whole mentality when chasing a game is the problem there. When in trouble he resorts to more and more hoofball out of desperation. It never works.

Annoys me n all. Often sacrificing the midfield & all shape while he's at it. Hence why Everton were able to easily close the game out on Weds as there was no-one left in the middle to pressure the ball.