Alan Pardew

Dave

From the MOTD replay that push was absolutely nothing. I thought he'd gone toe to toe with the linesman the way people were talking.

It was nothing at all, if you can't do something like that in a game then I am not sure what the point of it all is any more and I do mean life. All joking aside when did we all become such vaginas that stuff like that is deemed ban worthy?

Guest bimpy474

From the MOTD replay that push was absolutely nothing. I thought he'd gone toe to toe with the linesman the way people were talking.

It was nothing at all, if you can't do something like that in a game then I am not sure what the point of it all is any more and I do mean life. All joking aside when did we all become such vaginas that stuff like that is deemed ban worthy?

But if you did that in Sunday League game as trivial as it was, you will get at least an 84 day ban.

Pro's should set the example, you do not touch the ref/lino in any kind of aggressive manner.

But if you did that in Sunday League game as trivial as it was, you will get at least an 84 day ban.

Pro's should set the example, you do not touch the ref/lino in any kind of aggressive manner.

I really don't think you would, at least I saw worse down here (not worse in terms of contact but seem similar, more aggressive non-contact behaviour that would get a definite lengthy ban in the PL but nothing in the SL).

If he apologised as he said after then that should be that, anything else is just posturing.

Guest bimpy474

I really don't think you would, at least I saw worse down here (not worse in terms of contact but seem similar, more aggressive non-contact behaviour that would get a definite lengthy ban in the PL but nothing in the SL).

If he apologised as he said after then that should be that, anything else is just posturing.

I got a massive ban for telling a ref i hope he shits a hedgehog next time he has a dump.

They are very hard on you in local footy here.

strange watching the game on the box, they made a big thing of them having runners for info between pardew and the bench. do mobile phones/walkie talkies not exist (or have uefa banned them but allow blokes running up and down the stairs relaying instructions)

Guest bimpy474

strange watching the game on the box, they made a big thing of them having runners for info between pardew and the bench. do mobile phones/walkie talkies not exist (or have uefa banned them but allow blokes running up and down the stairs relaying instructions)

He had a walkie talkie thing but it wouldn't work ;)

they tried a walkie talkie thing (including dekka trying to stick it in pardiolas ear which was funny) but it didn't work for some reason

He had a walkie talkie thing but it wouldn't work ;)

carver game him a walkie talkie maybe just to get rid of him. the whole system couldn't have gone down at that exact time.

I got a massive ban for telling a ref i hope he shits a hedgehog next time he has a dump.

Seen a lot worse here :lol:

My mate got a piddly ban for (although he protests this didn't happen) basically horrific death threats to the ref :lol:

I just don't like the prospect of a game where you can't lightly nudge someone because they are above you. I do genuinely agree with the Respect thing but there needs to be some common sense.

Guest bimpy474

Seen a lot worse here :lol:

My mate got a piddly ban for (although he protests this didn't happen) basically horrific death threats to the ref :lol:

I just don't like the prospect of a game where you can't lightly nudge someone because they are above you. I do genuinely agree with the Respect thing but there needs to be some common sense.

When i said it, at the hearing later the ref also made up a load of other stuff i didn't say, i was so angry as they simply dont believe you.

Mind you i said to a deaf ref, "are you fucking me about". At the hearing for that, my defence was that i said " are you mucking me about". They believed me ;D