Alan Pardew

Dave

Ignore the bollocks from Louise Taylor and take the quotes at face value, that isn't what he said.

"We've got 17 league games and at least two in the Europa League to go and I'll need a lot of questions answered about what I think is under the first team here. At the moment, what's been underneath hasn't produced as I hoped it would."

Ignore the bollocks from Louise Taylor and take the quotes at face value, that isn't what he said.

"We've got 17 league games and at least two in the Europa League to go and I'll need a lot of questions answered about what I think is under the first team here. At the moment, what's been underneath hasn't produced as I hoped it would."

What's wrong with that comment?

He's not saying he has looked at himself and his methods and come to the conclusion that the kids are shit, which is what you are alluding to.

Anyway even if he has issues with the effort put in by the kids and is merely attempting to kick them up the arse publically, his issue wants to be with the club's ludicrous 11 purple players policy which basically means that being unfortunate with injuries/suspensions turns these novices into vital squad members instead of being out on loan learning their trade.

It's the same with the Ameobi Cup of Nations thing, denying such a limited player his only shot at a major international tournament because there's a real chance he'll end January as our second choice striker. You couldn't make it up. :lol:

The quotes are symptomatic of him having exhausted his full bag of tricks. It was a small bag to begin with, tbf. Without a full-strength eleven doing their thing his only recourse is to complain he doesn't have a full-strength eleven. He can't adapt/coach/teach/lead.

He's not saying he has looked at himself and his methods and come to the conclusion that the kids are s***, which is what you are alluding to.

You're right, it appears to be more Taylor saying it than Pardew.

He's not saying he has looked at himself and his methods and come to the conclusion that the kids are s***, which is what you are alluding to.

Erm yeah, but the fact he's laying into youngsters who should probably be out on loan to aid their development is a fucking joke in itself.

Erm yeah, but the fact he's laying into youngsters who should probably be out on loan to aid their development is a fucking joke in itself.

If they've got shit attitudes they've got shit attitudes regardless of that and that isn't on.

This is just thinking out loud but I'm convinced the 'personal reasons' are Pardew-related. 100% convinced.

They had a falling out quite recently, which our beloved manager was quick to publicize for no apparent reason....

Pardew is the poison at this club :(

This is just thinking out loud but I'm convinced the 'personal reasons' are Pardew-related. 100% convinced.

They had a falling out quite recently, which our beloved manager was quick to publicize for no apparent reason....

The West Ham chairman/mad man called him a cancer  :jesuswept:

Surely he's trying to put a marker down that big improvements are required and nobody's "safe".

Why isn't he telling that to the first team players who have let him down, rather than a bunch of kids?

The same first team players who you champion at every given opportunity in order to highlight Pardew's failings?

Utter rubbish, he's just the one who get's called on Ashley and Llambias' failure to address a dreadful situation.

Surely he's trying to put a marker down that big improvements are required and nobody's "safe".

Why isn't he telling that to the first team players who have let him down, rather than a bunch of kids?

The same first team players who you champion at every given opportunity in order to highlight Pardew's failings?

Most of them are leaving, or asking to leave as predicted by many a few months back.

Most of them are leaving, or asking to leave as predicted by many a few months back.

Which is what happens when you show no ambition and as result useless tosh play alongside players who deserve better.