Alan Pardew

Dave

AP on Cabaye: "He was struggling, it was tough for me to do. The negativity spread around the stadium. That's what happens at the bottom."

Blaming the fans now. f*** right off.

Hahaha what an absolute c***. Just resign.

Never his fault.

Shearer is a fucking simpleton.  He will add nothing.

What is it on here with the stupid cunts on here slagging club legends off.

Fuck off and watch Equestrian or Polo  instead of footy you pleb.

just because he's a club legend as a footballer doesn't mean he knows fuck all about managing or motivating a side

This is a fundamental problem with the approach to hiring managers in football and we've fallen hook, line and sinker into it. Pardew, Shearer, Ince, Kinnear. This jos for the boys crap is poisonous.

Honestly, everything I've been on about concerning stability, about how anyone could do a good job if given enough time, it's all irrelevant now.

We are in that situation where everything has been so irrevocably fucked up that you either sack the manager and hope a miracle happens or you just wait for the inevitable.

I remember posting four years ago saying how it was a straight race between us and Portsmouth to change managers and avoid relegation. Portsmouth sacked Adams, we stuck with Kinnear, they survived (for a year at least,) we didn't.

We're at the same level of desperation.

Oh, and to those of you who think it's cool to make posts starting with "some on here" and score points in this sort of situation, let me get it out of the way for you.

I was wrong. People are allowed to be wrong. And while I understand that points-scoring is probably a coping mechanism for you, it's really fucking tedious at times like this.

:clap:

Guest bimpy474

AP on Cabaye: "He was struggling, it was tough for me to do. The negativity spread around the stadium. That's what happens at the bottom."

Blaming the fans now. f*** right off.

Hahaha what an absolute c***. Just resign.

Never his fault.

Aye, that's his ego and arrogance coming out.

Adkins would do a hell of a lot better with our squad than all 'realistic' targets so far mentioned imo.

Without a doubt. You wouldn't see him making the kind of subs Pardew did today either, absolutely no way.

The thing that makes it a genuine possibility for me is just the fact Adkins will be cheap and easy to acquire.