Alan Pardew

Dave

Perch. :lol:

Suppose we needed a real destroyer in there, with lightweight softies like Cabaye and Sissoko in the middle of the park you'd worry we'd be chasing shadows all day with the absolute class Villa have in CM.

This is who Pardew will always be, I'm afraid. More concerned with stopping the other team playing than trying to get his own team to play.

Hopefully Villa will be shit enough that it won't matter.

Least he's left Shola out though, I guess.

Guest chicken little

Tell you what like, if he contrives to f*** this one up I'll fork out for the hitman meself.

^^^ posted whilst 2-0 up, having played some superb football

Tell you what like, if he contrives to f*** this one up I'll fork out for the hitman meself.

:lol: aye I know, tbf I said before the game "let's wait and see, at least Shola and Willo are out" when a lot were gan mental about Perch, Taylor etc.

Guest neesy111

Playing with 10 men with jonas on the pitch......

As I said at half time against Reading, despite his dubious team selection we've played really well and all credit to him.

He needs to take a different approach to the second half of the Reading game, of course.

Yeah that's why he played a key factor in the second goal.

As I said at half time against Reading, despite his dubious team selection we've played really well and all credit to him.

He needs to take a different approach to the second half of the Reading game, of course.

Aye, Villa are broken. They're expecting us to come out second half and absolutely hump them.

Let's not disappoint them.

Yeah that's why he played a key factor in the second goal.

He's been even worse than normal, man. :lol: