Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest neesy111

Why couldn't we play the first half like the second? Crowd really helped in the second half, we were pushing them way back.

Tactics.

He's shit, we can do a lot better, this season has been abysmal and most of it his fault.

I still want to like him and I'm happy for him today. We played some decent stuff today and on Thursday. Keep it up and he can start regaining my confidence again.

Big, big win today.

Guest neesy111

The fact we are relying on a lot of last minute winners recently tells it own story about how shit we are until we have to go for the win.

Guest bimpy474

Credit where it's due, he gets lots of stick for his half time talks, we were much better after half time today.

Guest neesy111

Credit where it's due, he gets lots of stick for his half time talks, we were much better after half time today.

Tbf, we couldn't get much worse than the 1st half.

Really weren't that bad, were frustrated in the final 3rd. Were on top though.

Guest bimpy474

True as it was awful, but if you go by our usual second halfs, it was much better and at least there was fight and ambition to go and win it.

Guest neesy111

Fulham were the better team 1st half.

Meh. Never felt they were in it bar that scramble. The onus was on us to score. I get the feeling they'd have been delighted with the point.

Guest neesy111

Meh. Never felt they were in it bar that scramble. The onus was on us to score. I get the feeling they'd have been delighted with the point.

They did come for the point I agree, but we had no attacking impetus 1st half and it was the usual shite.  Playing too deep, Cabaye too deep, only 1 player in the box etc.

Today shows just how wrong he's been so far this season, if we were used to playing the way we did today we would be much higher up the league than we currently are.

Why couldn't he have had this attitude from the start?