Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest fraser

i know there are bigger significance in the lost due to the opposition we played against today.

but today's performance really was not all that much worse from the usual shower of s*** we dish out week in week out.

Agreed. Today served to crystallise the issue.

"fast brand of front-foot football"

He's completely full of shit, that stupid fucking notebook and his slick suits. The guy spends so much time on trying to look clever an make things seem like complex processes he becomes inept at the stuff that actually matters. Jobs for the boys moron. I couldn't be further the point of giving him more time after today

It's bizarre how he doesn't seem to have picked up on the current trend of pressing high up the pitch. Barcelona and Spain have made it massively popular in the last few years, now everyone's doing it.

Apart from us. We only press when they get within thirty yards of our goal, so while we're getting pressed and subsequently resort to the long ball over and over again, the opposition regularly get deep into our half before we look interested.

He's so far behind the times, it's scary.

He's starting to remind me of that Simpsons episode where Homer grows hair, gets promoted and gets that assistant who writes all his speeches for him. Right now he's at that stage where his assistant was fired and his hair is starting to fall out.

Those of you who actually defend Pardew at this point are just so f***ing deluded. You must have forgotten what attacking football is, and even more worryingly, where the f***'s your ambitions? Fighting relegation... pffff...

Of course  we can get a better manager than Pardew. Both Avram Grant and Roberto Di Matteo would offer a lot more, and they are available right now! The latter would actually be a realistic target.

:anguish:

No. Dear lord no! Rather have Pardew than either of these wasters :lol:

Those of you who actually defend Pardew at this point are just so fucking deluded. You must have forgotten what attacking football is, and even more worryingly, where the fuck's your ambitions? Fighting relegation... pffff...

Of course  we can get a better manager than Pardew. Both Avram Grant and Roberto Di Matteo would offer a lot more, and they are available right now! The latter would actually be a realistic target.

last 2 premier league jobs, relegated bottom of the table

It's bizarre how he doesn't seem to have picked up on the current trend of pressing high up the pitch. Barcelona and Spain have made it massively popular in the last few years, now everyone's doing it.

Apart from us. We only press when they get within thirty yards of our goal, so while we're getting pressed and subsequently resort to the long ball over and over again, the opposition regularly get deep into our half before we look interested.

it would be suicidal to press up the pitch with the way our team is instructed to play.  You play a long ball whilst holding a high line and then lose the ball which we will, we're f***ed.  That is asking to be countered to death.

teams that have confidence in keeping the ball, or teams that are attacking in waves being on the front foot uses the high line.

Not even Pardew is that stupid.

Those of you who actually defend Pardew at this point are just so fucking deluded. You must have forgotten what attacking football is, and even more worryingly, where the fuck's your ambitions? Fighting relegation... pffff...

You can't follow up that first paragraph with a second like that. Avram Grant ffs :lol:

Those of you who actually defend Pardew at this point are just so f***ing deluded. You must have forgotten what attacking football is, and even more worryingly, where the f***'s your ambitions? Fighting relegation... pffff...

not many defend him, it's more some (me included) dont blame him for cabaye being cack the last few weeks, for sissoko being likewise, i doubt he told debuchy to look ordinary.

for all i think pardew should be getting more from our squad theres still a nagging in my back of my mind from stoke and fulham about playing in europe and the effect it has.

it would be suicidal to press up the pitch with the way our team is instructed to play.  You play a long ball whilst holding a high line and then lose the ball which we will, we're f***ed.  That is asking to be countered to death.

teams that have confidence in keeping the ball, or teams that are attacking in waves being on the front foot uses the high line.

Not even Pardew is that stupid.

Every team we play put our defenders under pressure when they have the ball, including the mackems.

not many defend him, it's more some (me included) dont blame him for cabaye being cack the last few weeks, for sissoko being likewise, i doubt he told debuchy to look ordinary.

It's his job to get the best out of the players isn't it?

for all i think pardew should be getting more from our squad theres still a nagging in my back of my mind from stoke and fulham about playing in europe and the effect it has.

which is why I believe he should be allowed to start next season and see how we're doing then if there's no improvement (assuming all goes well transfer wise and theres no sudden grenade taken to the squad ala carroll deadline day) then would be the time to sack him but he imho should be given the chance to prove last season wasn't a fluke

did you have cabaye in your startin 11 today ? he's looked fucked for the last few games.

Guest bimpy474

Or to get the team to actually pass the fecking ball, or to get the team to..........oh a kaleidoscope of other things he does with the ineptitude of a stinking fanny.