Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest reefatoon

Why hasn't this c*** been sacked yet. no manager should survive a 3 - 0 derby defeat at home like.. f*** off now you useless c***.

how about a 6-1 revesre at home ?

not sure what you are on about

Has he come out with any excuses yet?

fatigue and the linesman

and if it had been fulham/stoke etc in their euro season it's exactly what we'd say it was.

to be honest i don't see it that way and maybe it wasn't that way for those clubs.

Why hasn't this c*** been sacked yet. no manager should survive a 3 - 0 derby defeat at home like.. f*** off now you useless c***.

how about a 6-1 revesre at home ?

not sure what you are on about

Man U.

if you use absolutes be prepared to stand by them.

That's a load of bollocks man, he wouldn't have said it if the situations were the same and does every post have to cover ever possibility and eventuality?

Has he come out with any excuses yet?

fatigue and the linesman

and if it had been fulham/stoke etc in their euro season it's exactly what we'd say it was.

to be honest i don't see it that way and maybe it wasn't that way for those clubs.

:lol:

Depends, if I'd been watching them all season and they'd been shit, I'd probably say it was because they were shit.

Guest reefatoon

Not a derby game though. we should not he getting humped off such a shitey team as the makes at home. no excuses  the Man Utd  match has fuck all to do with it.

Not a derby game though. we should not he getting humped off such a shitey team as the makes at home. no excuses  the Man Utd  match has f*** all to do with it.

He meant Man U v Man City and Ferguson getting humped and not sacked.

Stoke dropped one place from the season before when they were in the UEFA Cup. Fulham dropped from 7th to 12th but still finished 16 points clear of relegation. Neither of them spent £20m in the January.

In conclusion, I don't know what the fuck Madras is on about.

Stoke dropped one place from the season before when they were in the UEFA Cup. Fulham dropped from 7th to 12th but still finished 16 points clear of relegation. Neither of them spent £20m in the January.

In conclusion, I don't know what the f*** Madras is on about.

nah, what i was saying was, if we were outsiders thats how we'd have looked at it.

Today was the culmination of NUFC under Pardew. Fact is this kind of performance and result has been coming for a long time, and everything he is criticised for was there in spades.

He should be gone. If not tomorrow then the end of the season.

nah, what i was saying was, if we were outsiders thats how we'd have looked at it.

Right. And why were you saying that?

Dis guy.

he was tactically mangled today by a fella who's experience is a season in league 2 and half a season in league 1.

This isn't a one off, he gets done tactically on regular occasion.

nothing on this mans CV suggests its going to get better from here.

Get him out.

Have you not met Madras?

Managers that have beaten Pardew in the domestic competitions this season:

Di Matteo

Ferguson

Allardyce

Laudrup

Adkins

Pulis

Jol

Mancini

Wenger

Moyes

Poyet

McDermott

Villas-Boas

Martinez

Di Canio

Have you not met Madras?

capital "M" ?

Please, please, please can I wake up to news that he's been sacked tomorrow? Thanks god, I'll never ask for anything else again.

God stopped answering my questions when I kept coming back to him for more.