Alan Pardew

Dave

Christ, what a mess.

Just a word to those who 'hate' him so much. Do something about it, don't just abuse him on here and talk down to those offering mitigating cirumstances. Wait till we're safe - if that happens - and make your feelings known. I certainly will be.

I'm not feeling too bad tonight actually, the thought of going into next week with more of a solid shape has me buzzing with excitement.

Boring arsehole.

I know you're being sarcastic, but seriously, with this twat I'd rather he just goes with his fucking solid shape. He hasn't a clue how to set up teams to be offensive so sitting back and hoping for a wonder goal isn't the worst ploy.

Christ, what a mess.

Just a word to those who 'hate' him so much. Do something about it, don't just abuse him on here and talk down to those offering mitigating cirumstances. Wait till we're safe - if that happens - and make your feelings known. I certainly will be.

How?

Up until this week I was of the opinion that after one season of overachievement, followed by one of underachievement, he was entitled to at least another half of the season to see what he could do with a better squad and a less demanding roster of games due to no Europe. However, after this week I'm not so sure. Feels like it would be delaying the inevitable. Will be very interesting to see what Mike and Dekka will do. Still can't realistically see them pulling the plug after the PR stuff about stability they came out with after they handed him and the backroom staff those 8 year contracts.

Can't wait to wake up tomorrow and immediately remember that we got beat THREE f***ing NIL at home to the f***ing MACKEMS.

f***ing t***.

Dreading waking up tomorrow. Think it will only sink in properly then.

Christ, what a mess.

How?

Let me guess:

Throwing darts at pictures of Lambias, Fat Ash and Pardew, or sticking pins in effigies of those three, or perhaps shaking your fist at Fat Ashley in his helicopter?

Face facts, we're all totally impotent as far as the current regime goes. The only way to let off steam is to go down the gym and punch something, kick the cat, dog, wife etc, or whinge on forums or with mates down the boozer.

Guest bimpy474

Solid shape ? fucking solid shape. Alan we are about as solid as jelly you fucking numbskull. Look at our goals against record to see if your solid shape works.

Guest bimpy474

Our shape is almost exclusively that of a gaping anus.

Curiously the real reason for my protest. Weird.

We are shot all over the pitch.  It's a total shambles.

I think he has ran out if ideas and actually has no idea what to do.  Next will be loss in belief from the players towards him ( I actually think a few have turned already)

Needs to go.

Guest bimpy474

Since Pardew took over we've conceded 142 goals in 93 league games. Over 1.5 goals per game.

That's a solid shape right there.

Fuck me, and with our goal scoring record of precisely 0.0001 per game, i sense we are fucked, eventually.

Since Pardew took over we've conceded 142 goals in 93 league games. Over 1.5 goals per game.

Maybe we should work on defending more often rather than wasting a full day on other parts of our game.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

For balance we've scored 130 goals in those 93 games. So the difference is as marginal as you'd expect.

I absolutely refuse to believe those figures, even when you show me proof.

Maybe we should work on defending more often rather than wasting a full day on other parts of our game.  :lol:

:lol:

I hope to fuck nobody tells him.

It's solidly shaped like a dick, aiming to fuck us right up the bum chute.