Alan Pardew

Dave

Get in IP :lol:

I've reached my limit, that post is the resulting outburst.  We'll see what comes back, I'll probably be the big bad bully when he's been winding people up for years.

I've always thought that deep down beneath that bubbly, personable, lovable chappy online personality of yours beat the dark heart of a vicious, delusional, nasty, bullying sociopath. This proves it. I hope Ian bitchslaps you from here to eternity you horrible bastard.

Reported.

I've reached my limit, that post is the resulting outburst.  We'll see what comes back, I'll probably be the big bad bully when he's been winding people up for years.

I've always thought that deep down beneath that bubbly, personable, lovable chappy online personality of yours beat the dark heart of a vicious, delusional, nasty, bullying sociopath. This proves it. I hope Ian bitchslaps you from here to eternity you horrible bastard.

:lol: I don't know where to fucking start with that apart from saying you're being a massive WUM and you know it.

:lol: I don't know where to fucking start with that apart from saying you're being a massive WUM and you know it.

Yeah. Glad you realised that before I got banned. :lol:

Reported.

Good. :thup:

He's just more optimistic than yow. Needless post tbh.

Nope, you're wrong.

But your only alignment here is TT, who is clearly a psycho nutjob. You really should consider your stance here. This'll do nothing for your approval rating.

Nope, you're wrong.

But your only alignment here is TT, who is clearly a psycho nutjob. You really should consider your stance here. This'll do nothing for your approval rating.

:lol: I know you're joking about approval ratings but I'm not arsed about anything like that.  He's just more optimistic than me?  :lol:

Nope, you're wrong.

:lol: I know you're joking about approval ratings but I'm not arsed about anything like that.  He's just more optimistic than me?  :lol:

Your only alignment is TT. Think about that.

There are many people who are optimistic until the very end. It's easier to live that way. I am jealous.

Nope, you're wrong.

I couldn't care less mate, my opinion is my opinion and Ian W must be some sort of hypnotist if more people aren't sharing it.  Look at the shite he's posted the last few pages FFS.  Do I need to dig it up?

Nope, you're wrong.

I couldn't care less mate, my opinion is my opinion and Ian W must be some sort of hypnotist if more people aren't sharing it.  Look at the shite he's posted the last few pages FFS.  Do I need to dig it up?

I never said it wasn't shite. I don't think there is any malice in it, or wummery... if wummery isn't covered under the malice umbrella.

The point is, if the only person who agrees with you is TT, you're probably in the wrong. Or at the very least a little mentally unbalanced. The man managed to get himself banned in a discussion about Solid State Hard Drives ffs :lol:

Nope, you're wrong.

I never said it wasn't shite. I don't think there is any malice in it, or wummery... if wummery isn't covered under the malice umbrella.

The point is, if the only person who agrees with you is TT, you're probably in the wrong. Or at the very least a little mentally unbalanced. The man managed to get himself banned in a discussion about Solid State Hard Drives ffs :lol:

I said WUM/idiot.  It's one of the two.