Alan Pardew

Dave

My thought exactly

What are your thoughts about what fans of his previous clubs have had to say about him?  Does any of the comments fit in what what we see here?  You've supported him but you must see what everybody else can see, even if you don't agree with the reason for it.

I agree with HTT, as much as i can imagine Ashley being loyal to his puppets, he's also as ruthless a businessman as you could find.

He managed to sack Hughton and Keegan despite the fans loving both of them, at least this time the fans would understand, even if some still don't agree.

Either way i can't see the owner being happy with the way this season has gone. Things can only get better, or Pardew will be sacked IMO.

Of course it's a hunch, that's why he started it with 'I reckon, and its only my own personal twist on things'. :lol:

:lol: I have noticed on here people seem to just ignore these disclaimers when it suits.

Guest Slippery Sam

I agree with HTT, as much as i can imagine Ashley being loyal to his puppets, he's also as ruthless a businessman as you could find.

He managed to sack Hughton and Keegan despite the fans loving both of them, at least this time the fans would understand, even if some still don't agree.

Either way i can't see the owner being happy with the way this season has gone. Things can only get better, or Pardew will be sacked IMO.

Ashley admitted a long time ago that he acts on hunches.  Surely the state of things now is waaaaay beyond hunch level??? Get him out.

Of course it's a hunch, that's why he started it with 'I reckon, and its only my own personal twist on things'. :lol:

:lol: I have noticed on here people seem to just ignore these disclaimers when it suits.

I think the reaction was generated by someone else saying it was one of the best posts on here for ages. Like, two people thinking someone is absolutely amazing when it's essentially made up.

You're right about people ignoring disclaimers mind, I can sympathise with that.

Pardew's a glorified politian man.

From day one his job seemed half football manager, half PR guru. The problem is that it doesn't wash when you start losing games regularly.

Guest bimpy474

He's said criticism was heavy handed post derby again :lol:

Just shows how much that he doesn't understand the area, despite him reckoning he did.

He's definitely showing a serious problem with criticism, he just can't take it and he blames everyone else for his own failings.

Guest Slippery Sam

Just fuck off, Parsnip. This is Newcastle United and you and your players gave a spineless show (I can't call it a performance) against our greatest rivals at our HOME ffs.

Guest neesy111

NUFC win the 6th most aerial duels per game on average in the league this season with 18.7.

That proves this thing about needing taller people on corners to be bollocks.

NUFC win the 6th most aerial duels per game on average in the league this season with 18.7.

All of those could have been won by our CBs to be fair.

???

Reckon this one will go full circle - We all start off saying how great he is then by page 1000 we're screaming for his head.

Just looking back to page 1 as we're not far off thread #3 for Pardizzle. This guy knew.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Depends where we win the headers. Tiote is usually top in the heading stat when he's playing well but have you seen him go up for a corner and try to win a header?

I think the reaction was generated by someone else saying it was one of the best posts on here for ages. Like, two people thinking someone is absolutely amazing when it's essentially made up.

Yeah, I agree with Ian W.

My thought exactly

What are your thoughts about what fans of his previous clubs have had to say about him?  Does any of the comments fit in what what we see here?  You've supported him but you must see what everybody else can see, even if you don't agree with the reason for it.

Couldn't give two hoots what WHU or Charlton fans think.

He lost a lot of empathy with the mackem shambles.

FFS, he just doesn't get it.  Hammered and dominated at home by those shambolic unwashed troglodytes.  Their fascist manager sliding on his knees in celebration at our home.  It doesn't get much worse, especially with the season this coward has delivered.  He might as well have taken a dump at the civic centre doors.

He's lucky to still have a job.

All of those could have been won by our CBs to be fair.

And CBs never go up for corners do they ?

we are so desperate after stability that we make a lot of excuses for Pards. I know and I accept he did well last season and he seems to have good man management skills + he is ok with the media and so on.

I like the bloke and i want him to succeed....but imo he does not have the same quality as our squad has....the bar has been raised and i do not believe he has the quality to offer much more to this incredible squad.

Its unbelievable how bad we play under his instructions. If only i could see us as a team trying to develop our game in a way like - i dont know, maybe dortmund, swansea etc. - then i would be much more understanding - same with the players i guess. Its like we back to start before every match!

It may seems harsh but if we could get an exciting/good manager i think we could easily be somewhere in top 7 with this squad....i do not believe pards can do that...and should he do it - it will not be with exciting football - if that counts for anything?