Alan Pardew

Dave

Doesn't look like he's been asked about Sissoko and Cabaye, again. Shame, it's an issue that seems to be gathering more and more pace on Twitter etc. but he's not quizzed on it.

Whappum?

He's said criticism was heavy handed post derby again :lol:

FFS, he just doesn't get it.  Hammered and dominated at home by those shambolic unwashed troglodytes.  Their fascist manager sliding on his knees in celebration at our home.  It doesn't get much worse, especially with the season this coward has delivered.  He might as well have taken a dump at the civic centre doors.

He's lucky to still have a job.

Bad as that result was, and the manner of it, I could look past it if it was just one result, any team can have an off day. But it wasn't as has been obvious all season. Just look at the league table.

I have to say while I haven't been in the "Pardew out" camp I really am starting to feel pretty apathetic about things. Call me weak willed or fairweather, whatever it is but my interest really is waning. I've been to more games this season than I have in a long time as I've moved back here to study Physio but the football is rank average, there's too many nonsense quotes coming out of the camp from Pardew and we seem to have totally lost our way under his "leadership" this season. 

If he is going to stay we really have to see some changes next season in the playing style and approach to games. Whether thats himself taking a long look in the mirror, bringing a new coach or both. The team looks stale at best and desperately in need of some new ideas to breathe life into it. I just get the feeling that while the bloke might be a nice guy and a good man manager he's out of his depth and kind of stumbling from match to match.

If there is a player recruitment drive this summer (assuming we stay up) and he goes into next season fully armed the first 10 games will tell us all we need to know and what many think/expect I guess.

Not that it matters at all but I'm always taken aback when I hear people calling Pardew a 'nice' guy.

By nice I mean someone who seems to get on well with all the players as opposed to someone like say Souness where factions developed. He seems to do well on that front it's the rest of it which is starting to raise questions.

Guest icemanblue

Yeah well we're at the point now that he's hurting us so much the rest doesn't matter.

Yep :(

'Tart'.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah well we're at the point now that he's hurting us so much the rest doesn't matter.

Yep :(

'Tart'.

Thanks, niciest thing said to me all day that like :lol:

Reckon this one will go full circle - We all start off saying how great he is then by page 1000 we're screaming for his head.

Just looking back to page 1 as we're not far off thread #3 for Pardizzle. This guy knew.

Ha, it seems I did. Not that I take any pleasure in it, I'd trade that foresight in a heartbeat for some decent attacking football. :(

:lol:

How could you forget.

I caught it by accident as i walked past the tv.

Like a gay man waving his dick in your face, you dont want to look but you need to know when he has stopped, so you take a peak.

Guest micky_123

Doesn't look like he's been asked about Sissoko and Cabaye, again. Shame, it's an issue that seems to be gathering more and more pace on Twitter etc. but he's not quizzed on it.

Whats this about?

Whats this about?

I'm going to guess he's on about Sissoko and Cabaye's roles in the team.

Most want Cabaye pushed forward from his current position and Sissoko moved back from his current position but Pards seems to want to persist with Sissoko behind Cisse and Cabaye practically next to Taylor. :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Whats this about?

Most want Cabaye pushed forward from his current position and Sissoko moved back from his current position but Pards seems to want to persist with Sissoko behind Cisse and Cabaye practically next to Taylor. :lol:

Again, that wasn't the case in our last game. First half, it looked like Cabaye had more licence to get forward. He ended up playing a key part in our goal and almost getting a couple himself. Yes, second half it went to shite and most of our lot were far deeper than they should have been. I'm not here to defend Pardew, I wouldn't want to, but the bollocks being spouted is painful to have to read.

Whats this about?

Again, that wasn't the case in our last game. First half, it looked like Cabaye had more licence to get forward. He ended up playing a key part in our goal and almost getting a couple himself. Yes, second half it went to s**** and most of our lot were far deeper than they should have been. I'm not here to defend Pardew, I wouldn't want to, but the bollocks being spouted is painful to have to read.

I know that and i was very happy with the first half against West Brom, just want to see our midfield set up like that more often is all.

Sissoko looked deeper than usual as well, my post was talking about what it has been like in general mainly.

Guest hobshobs

Not that it matters at all but I'm always taken aback when I hear people calling Pardew a 'nice' guy.

By nice I mean someone who seems to get on well with all the players as opposed to someone like say Souness where factions developed. He seems to do well on that front it's the rest of it which is starting to raise questions.

You'll find long term that he has had a major bust up with Coloccini despite the nonsense that is being spouted about back injuries and so forth.

Guest icemanblue

Whats this about?

Again, that wasn't the case in our last game. First half, it looked like Cabaye had more licence to get forward. He ended up playing a key part in our goal and almost getting a couple himself. Yes, second half it went to s**** and most of our lot were far deeper than they should have been. I'm not here to defend Pardew, I wouldn't want to, but the bollocks being spouted is painful to have to read.

I know that and i was very happy with the first half against West Brom, just want to see our midfield set up like that more often is all.

Sissoko looked deeper than usual as well, my post was talking about what it has been like in general mainly.

So, perhaps it's not what he 'wants'?