Atromitos vs NUFC [ELQ] - 23/08/12 at 6pm [BST]- Live on Premier Sports (PPV)

Beren

Guest Roger Kint

I'd say when Pardew starts Rob Elliot that is a genuine sign he doesn't give a fuck.

Will be difficult to start Elliot tbh.

That would be his point tbh

Usually i would like to see more first team players because i hate seeing how clubs treat this competition like a throw away garment but we play away to Chelsea 48 hrs afterwards we have been forced by the idiotic schedule.

Plus point is we get to see some youth players and hopefully they swim rather than sink.

Hope Cisse starts. I'd rather we just qualified tbh.

The fact is few people really know what Atromitos are like. You've been screwed by idiotic fixture scheduling but I'd be surprised if you don't play a decent team. Sure, a few players will be left out but wouldn't recommend playing a load of youngsters. Don't want be chasing it too much next week.

Plus if they're wank (don't know anything about them in truth), he might be able to get a goal or two and get him off the mark for the season.

I think I'll stick to 11 pm local time.

It's about 2 hr  45 min from now ( it's now 21:17 here )

Well, I'm from Manila (GMT +8) and BST is 7 hours behind my usual time. So a 6pm BST will be 1:00AM here.

I think Cisse would hopefully nick an early goal to grab that away goal and get him back to scoring form. I'd take him off after 45 mins imo if we're winning.

Cisse, cabaye, jonas etc have all travelled so we have plenty of senior players available should we need them. Colo, shola and tiote are all injured and ben arfa suspended so have no complaints if we put out a fairly "weak" team. Have faith in our B team though.

Still a worry that we look a bit stretched in terms of squad depth (strikers) after just 1 week of the new season.

Mick Lowes announced the team on the radio coming home, this was at 4:30 btw.

Just remember he had Gosling, Anita, Bigirimana in the centre with Obertan, Cisse and Marv up front. Simpson + R.Taylor wing backs.

Could have just been expected team though.