Atromitos vs NUFC [ELQ] - 23/08/12 at 6pm [BST]- Live on Premier Sports (PPV)

Beren

If anyone (like myself probably) is relying on radio for this, BBC Newcastle are covering it, I'm not sure if .co.uk are though for those abroad as it mentioned everything but live commentary in their preview for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00xdt27

Think I'll give that a miss. Listening to Mick Lowes sweat audibly hitting the puddle of sweat underneath him in the Athens sun won't be pleasant.

He'll be fucking lifting. Feel sorry for Ando.

What does ppv means, pay per view?

So, is there any chance it will be available in streaming somewhere?

I'm not asking for the link, so I hope I don't break any rule here.

Think so, the latest two away games of YB (against a Moldavian team and Kalmar from Sweden) were covered BUT those streams were moderated in the local language and the quality wasn’t the best but you could still watch the match without trouble  O0

After a few beer’s it’s fun as hell to listen to those foreign commentators IMO. For example the commentator of the Moldavian match left for about 10 min and the only thing you heard was the wind blowing into the mic :crazy2:, think he took a crapski or something. Heard Moldavian and Swedish so far, Greek is next :D

Think that’s the minimum we get, an English stream would be perfect though!  :frantic:

What does ppv means, pay per view?

So, is there any chance it will be available in streaming somewhere?

I'm not asking for the link, so I hope I don't break any rule here.

Think so, the latest two away games of YB (against a Moldavian team and Kalmar from Sweden) were covered BUT those streams were moderated in the local language and the quality wasn’t the best but you could still watch the match without trouble  O0

After a few beer’s it’s fun as hell to listen to those foreign commentators IMO. For example the commentator of the Moldavian match left for about 10 min and the only thing you heard was the wind blowing into the mic :crazy2:, think he took a crapski or something. Heard Moldavian and Swedish so far, Greek is next :D

Think that’s the minimum we get, an English stream would be perfect though!  :frantic:

Thanks a lot :)

It's perfectly fine for me, since I almost never watch english comentating match anyway.

They're always tend to be lagging here in my country, and I need to refresh many times. perhaps due to so many user prefer to watch english comentating  match, so it's kinda overload.

Good luck to you guys, It's nice to see the team back in europe.

Howay the lads

One of the weirdest streaming experiences I've had was that Chemnitzer TV-station.

c*** Stream!! Didn't work on my phone/computer  :rant: