NUFC v Atromitos - Thursday 30/08/12 @ 8pm - Live on ITV4 (and ITV4+1!)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I would like to see a decent side out for this, since there's no travel involved. We can't afford to take any risks with qualification.

Agree 100%. We can take some risks once we're in the group stages because there it's not K.O. football anymore.

This one has to be taken very seriously. One goal to them and it's panic time....

I would like to see a decent side out for this, since there's no travel involved. We can't afford to take any risks with qualification.

Agree 100%. We can take some risks once we're in the group stages because there it's not K.O. football anymore.

This one has to be taken very seriously. One goal to them and it's panic time....

If we cannot beat these lot at home with our squad players then it's best we go out at this stage.

Harper

Perch    Willo      Colo    R.Taylor

Bigi  Gosling Cabaye

Amalfitano                Marveaux

Ba

For me like. Enough experience to get through. Swap Cabaye for someone at HT if comfortable. Ordered my tickets for this today, looking forward to it :thup:

Harper

Perch    Willo      Colo    R.Taylor

Bigi  Gosling Cabaye

Amalfitano                Marveaux

Ba

For me like. Enough experience to get through. Swap Cabaye for someone at HT if comfortable. Ordered my tickets for this today, looking forward to it :thup:

I like it Ryan

I'd play a very similar team to last Thursday to be honest. Cisse needs a goal and everybody else is pretty much second choice. If Vuckic is back I'd bring him in for Anita who could probably do with a rest, especially if Tiote is out of the weekend.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Fucking nervous about this. We HAVE to get through, and for once I don't even care how.

Obertan will start, but I hope Pards is gonna take this seriously, they're crap but not from Malta or Azerbaijan.

All we need to do is keep a clean sheet and we go through,  they barely threatened our goal over there so we really shouldn't have too much trouble as long as we are solid and do the basics right.

Harper

Simmo  Willo  Tav  Good

Biri      Perch

Amalfitano

Obertan                    Marveaux

Ba

Looks a great side.........if you’re the Atromitos coach.

Hope we don't go with that, need a few more experienced lads in the side for the home leg to ensure qualification with no hiccups.

Ye of little faith!

Not taking too much risk, while giving game times to some fringe and unfit player.

Krul

Simpson  Willi  Colo  Raylor

Bigi  Cabs  Jonas

Marv                        Amalfitano

Ba

Cisse shoul be rested IYAM.

And also Santon after his full running display in 2nd half at chelsea, we need him fresh @villa.

Not taking too much risk, while giving game times to some fringe and unfit player.

Krul

Bigi  Cabs  Jonas

Ba

And also Santon after his full running display in 2nd half at chelsea, we need him fresh @villa.

That's what I would start with as well.

Krul

Bigi  Cabs  Jonas

Ba

Would be more than happy to see that team out tomorrow. Lots of people seem to be playing this game down for some reason and apparently we've only shifted 17,000 tickets. The great season we had last year, all that hard work put in, well this is our reward. Going out in August, before the group stages would be a disaster in my opinion, maybe not on the same scale as the Partizan Belgrade game, but would make all that hard work put in last season look rather pointless.

I just hope Pardew and the players are taking it more seriously than the supporters seem to be.