Newcastle 1 - 0 Atromitos (2-1 on agg) - 30/08/12 - post-match reaction from p40

Dave

We should be 3 goals by now, just attack these guys. I would like to see at least 3 to 4 goals more.

This is what worries me. We dominated but still only scored once.

Obertan's final ball has been awful btw :lol:

Given how comprehensively he has the beating of his man, when he puts it in, he either:

a) can't get the ball to leave the ground

b) has to leather it to get it to leave the ground, which means no one has a decent chance of getting on the end of it

Marv has been great. Amalfitano would love this lot. :thup:

Nah, I'd say most of his crosses have been decent and even so far as to say excellent in the opening of the half. As some have said, definitely Obermong's best 45min for us. Marv has been class and Vuckic should of had two.

Agree with Sir Les, the player just delayed his reaction and made it look dodgier than it really was. Tough s***, that's what happens when you try to embellish things.

Could have stayed on his feet imo.

Best game so far for us for obertan. I was worried about europa league killing our squad but if it gives our reserves a platform to gain experience and confidence then i think it will be very useful. Plus it gives alot of these guys the chance to get used to playing at st.james'

Agree with Sir Les, the player just delayed his reaction and made it look dodgier than it really was. Tough s***, that's what happens when you try to embellish things.

Could have stayed on his feet imo.

Well that's the thing, he tried to have his cake and eat it. Figured trying to get the pen and goalkeeper sent off was better than just trying to score. Happens a lot.

Agree with Sir Les, the player just delayed his reaction and made it look dodgier than it really was. Tough shit, that's what happens when you try to embellish things.

Aye. Krul didn't touch him enough to bring him down imo, definitely touched him, but easy to stay up. He definitely left his leg in longer to make the touch appear heavier.

Looking forward to finding out the different international domain names as we play different clubs in the Group stages. I wonder what the Polish domain ending is.

I really hope we get a Finnish team to play.

I'm hoping for another VO5 advert here like. Haven't seen enough of them yet....

Seriously. What is it with these cunting things? :lol: Was actually meaning to bump the shit commercials thread with it. Materialistic fucking bitch. 'OMG yur hare dunt smel lyk spray. lolz yu sprayd im horni.'