Newcastle 1 - 0 Atromitos (2-1 on agg) - 30/08/12 - post-match reaction from p40

Dave

Thought it was a dive, Krul does catch him though.

Was holding his foot mate :lol:

Didn't really have a grip on it though, didn't seem like enough force to make him fall.

Really? Looks like he's practically got his hand wrapped round him to me. :dontknow:

I'm hoping for another VO5 advert here like. Haven't seen enough of them yet....

Seriously. What is it with these cunting things? :lol: Was actually meaning to bump the shit commercials thread with it. Materialistic fucking bitch. 'OMG yur hare dunt smel lyk spray. lolz yu sprayd im horni.'

:lol: I've seen it twice since HT. I see why wormy is so furious about everything, these ads are terrible.

Gosling's overall distrubution and link up play or lack of has p*ssed me off tbh, been impressed with Marveaux and Obertan's first 45 though :thup:

Yeah.  Shirks any short options in favour of dwelling and lofting it out into space.  Would much prefer to see him trying to keep the tempo higher and getting the players around him on the ball and driving at the opposition, instead of sending it looping over to the full backs every time.

I know he's linked up a few times...

Agree with Sir Les, the player just delayed his reaction and made it look dodgier than it really was. Tough s***, that's what happens when you try to embellish things.

Could have stayed on his feet imo.

6 and 2 3's. If you can avoid sending a man off I'd take it though you could argue it was a blatant goal scoring opportunity. Meh. Not that controversial despite things.

Looking forward to finding out the different international domain names as we play different clubs in the Group stages. I wonder what the Polish domain ending is.

.pl, if it isn't registered, you could make herself a few quid selling it on to Mike :iamatwat:

Looking forward to finding out the different international domain names as we play different clubs in the Group stages. I wonder what the Polish domain ending is.

.pl, if it isn't registered, you could make herself a few quid selling it on to Mike :iamatwat:

Not allowed to do that any more.

Guest Cdn_geordie

British Westland Sea king! A must have

You in Toronto?

Its not the only city in this frozen wasteland... unless you are Canadian yourself, in which I would answer... yes.