Newcastle vs Aston Villa - 02/09/12 @ 4pm NOT ON TELEVISION

Beren

I can see the 442/ 433 drivel prior to every game getting very tiresome very quickly.

Unless injuries dictate to us, we'll pretty much line up 442 every game. Pardew has said he's likely to p,sy two up top every chance he can.

Okey dokey Skip, we shall desist all chat about said thing you put above  :icon_salut:

Its every game man, you know Pardew's favoured tactics.

Guest bimpy474

I can see the 442/ 433 drivel prior to every game getting very tiresome very quickly.

Unless injuries dictate to us, we'll pretty much line up 442 every game. Pardew has said he's likely to p,sy two up top every chance he can.

Okey dokey Skip, we shall desist all chat about said thing you put above  :icon_salut:

Its every game man, you know Pardew's favoured tactics.

I know mate, just joking but i'am as guilty as charged :lol:

I think it's a valid point as it is quite obvious as to what formation gets the best out of our players.

Guest bimpy474

I'd play 433 too, but people just post the same cack before every match.

But this is a pre match discussion thread where we will discuss things such as the formation.

I'm confused, Dave could you post me the rules i'm very confused love. :lol: