Bosman List Summer 2013

Shayno

Guest Craig-NUFC

Tello is in contract talks with Barça.

Annoys the hell out of me when watching spanish football in this country and the commentator calls him Tell e Oh like Tallyho. Isn't it meant to be Te Yo?

Yep.

Cracks me up the over embellishment English commentators do when pronouncing our names. It's easy, just say what's written on the tin.

Worst thing is, our commentators who do Spanish football are a lot better than those who do our own leagues (Neville being an exception)

Would like to see someone take a chance on Honda, looked quality when ever i have seen him which included CL against Madrid last year.

Deserves more than CSKA.

This. I'd love to see him here, it'll never happen like.

Would like to see someone take a chance on Honda, looked quality when ever i have seen him which included CL against Madrid last year.

Deserves more than CSKA.

This. I'd love to see him here, it'll never happen like.

Honda's been spotted in Newcastle, apparently. :frantic:

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media%3Fid%3D2038778368 :fishing:

Deserves more than CSKA.

This, looked class 2 years ago in the world cup.

Was linked with a few clubs after that but I'm surprised no one signed him yet, looks like a great player.

Deserves more than CSKA.

This, looked class 2 years ago in the world cup.

Was linked with a few clubs after that but I'm surprised no one signed him yet, looks like a great player.

Hes class ..maybe hes on astranomical wages in Russia.

I think Honda said last season this would be his last at CSKA so he should be on the move. Got one of the best left foot's in Europe imo, ridiculous technique from set pieces as well.

Where does Walcott think he can go, though? Hasn't shown he deserves to be at a club chasing trophies.

He's clearly pining for a move here. Already threw up the flag last season.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/SfvBjuL8_nY/0.jpg

Who actually puts on someone's sweaty post match shirt?

Doesn't Alan Dzagoev's contract expire in December?

I'm sure that was mentioned during the Euro's

I'd heard that too.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/alan-dzagoev/profil/spieler_69683.html

Says he's contracted until December 2015

Must have been the usual misinformed pundits spouting crap unless Dzagoev has just extended his contract. Anyway, he'll be on crazy money so we'd never get him.