Newcastle United 1 - 1 Aston Villa - 02/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 39

Dave

Saw Pards on thursday afternoon shopping and I had a quick word.

'Sorry, you must get sick of people coming up to you all the time.' (me smiling apologetically.)

'No, I'm fine with it.' (manages to smile back)

'4-3-3' I blurt out and see the smile drop from his face but am already mid-sentence, 'Ba and Cisse aren't working together.'

Nods his head with what is approaching a grimace on his face. 'I'll keep it in mind,' as he turns back to his shopping.

'Ok, bye.'

'See you'.

(That went well, I thought to myself. Stupid tit, what did you say that for?)

http://i.imgur.com/ADyr3.jpg

'Sorry, you must get sick of people coming up to you all the time.' (me smiling apologetically.)

'4-3-3' I blurt out and see the smile drop from his face but am already mid-sentence, 'Ba and Cisse aren't working together.'

Nods his head with what is approaching a grimace on his face. 'I'll keep it in mind,' as he turns back to his shopping.

'Ok, bye.'

'See you'.

Ha ha that's a fantastic story.

I love stuff like that. It's exactly the sort of thing I'd have done in that situation, and I'd have thought the same straight after.

Right not going to bang on about the negatives lets just look at the positives

Bigi :clap: sure I read on here he is not ready for the Prem yet... hmmmmm I thought he was outstanding.

Anita was amazing at RB way better than Simpson and as this lad was meant to be a CM or LB. :clap:

Benny's goal was world class and is why no matter how he is performing he has to stay on the pitch.

But Bigi in utter kinks when Benny took the ball full in the mush oh that made me laugh.

'Ok, bye.'

'See you'.

:lol: :lol:

Love how angsty and uncomfortable this encounter sounds.

'Ok, bye.'

'See you'.

No wonder Pardew looked angry on Thursday evening :laugh:

Cabaye was woeful. One of the worst i've seen from him. Ba and Cisse looked out of sorts with the lack of service. We lost another fullback, but thankfully we have that line of replacements behind him that we signed in the summer (oh wait...). HBA saved the blushes once again. Phenomenal strike and the player that literally has to play every game this season.

Was sat after an hour thinking it's this XI or nothing. Other than Marveaux, we have nothing to change the game.

one of Ba or Cisse should be benched till they can do anything related to football again. Rather Play Marveaux/Amalfitano/Bigirimana/(obertan)  till they get it sorted out.

they both getting into each other's way, going for the same balls, same runs, both goal poachers.  and that makes it extremely easy for the opposition's defenders to deal with.  2 forwards making same runs is as easy as defending against just one striker with one movement.

had we had 3 up top , or one striker  with movement from both side of him from our wide men, would have made a world of difference

i dont blame them i blame the system that dont suit them.

'Ok, bye.'

'See you'.

Definitely uncomfortable, I was unshaved and dressed like a bit of a tramp. Think his first thought was 'Nutter alert!'  :lol:

'Ok, bye.'

'See you'.

Definitely uncomfortable, I was unshaved and dressed like a bit of a tramp. Think his first thought was 'Nutter alert!'  :lol:

I just love the complete break from phatic introductions, conversational norms and the whole "great season last year..." spiel and just cut straight to "4-3-3 Ba and Cisse don't work together" as though you knew the conversation couldn't last longer than two sentences.

I think if we're going to play Ba and Cisse up front then we should play HBA in the hole behind them and try to feed them that way. If Anita continues at right-back both him and Santon can get forward to provide some width whilst the other three in midfield can cover the middle of the pitch. Reckon that's the only way it's ever going to work.

Anita is never a fullback man.

Looked pretty good there today from what I saw, better than he was in midfield, even.