Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest The_Optimistic

Loved the stick we gave the linesman when he came over to the leazes goal to check the net before the second half.  But the lack of grief from the snobs in east stand pissed me off.

The majority of the crowd singing "You can stick your 'Head & Shoulders' up your arse" to Hart. He reacted angrily to it too! Also something about him being a s*** keeper with dandruff was also sung.

from my seat behind the goal at the gallowgate he was laughing and gave a thumbs up to the strawberry corner,  certainly wasn't angry

Aye he took it well. Also Taylor getting a drink from Harts water bottle when waiting for a free kick.

I saw him turn around. I sit quite a bit away from the pitch in the Gallowgate. I assumed he wasn't happy. Procter & Gamble (or which ever company makes the shampoo) won't be happy about him laughing about the wrong directions being given on the use of their products.

"He's got a head full of dandruff"

"You're shit and you've got dandruff"

"Englands number 2" and

"You can stick your head and shoulders up your arse"

These were all aired near me. I found it quite amusing given the situation. Hart did take it seemingly well, to be fair.

A bird shat on the guys back in front of me,

I actually think I saw that. Was it the lower tier of the Milburn? :lol: Watched it fall from the sky and hit some poor b******.

na, she was mid twenties and about 18stone.

Always makes me chuckle how much people hate the East Standers.

I used to love the 'Is the East Stand still alive' chant when standing in Level 7 before Ashley re-shuffled the seasting areas. Only time chants are started in East stand is in reserve matches :lol:

I was in the pub watching the 2nd half. Though there was plenty of screens showing the match there was also a big one showing SSN. As we were awarded the free kick the SSN screen came up with us winning 3-1. So it went from cheers of us getting a free kick, to cheers of us scoring and the jokes of "I bet he scores here".

• 1 month later...

Had the 'privilege' of sitting in the posh seats (Milburn sports bar) after winning a ticket through work yesterday and the roar that came from all round the ground after Williamson made that block/tackle was almost deafening. I actually thought it was going to suck the ball into their net. Anyway that was my moment of the match from yesterday, that tackle. Was immense.

Had the 'privilege' of sitting in the posh seats (Milburn sports bar) after winning a ticket through work yesterday and the roar that came from all round the ground after Williamson made that block/tackle was almost deafening. I actually it was going to suck the ball into their net. Anyway that was my moment of the match from yesterday, that tackle. Was immense.

Yeah, same for me, but when Remy got the ball on the left just after the tackle was the loudest where I was sat

Had the 'privilege' of sitting in the posh seats (Milburn sports bar) after winning a ticket through work yesterday and the roar that came from all round the ground after Williamson made that block/tackle was almost deafening. I actually it was going to suck the ball into their net. Anyway that was my moment of the match from yesterday, that tackle. Was immense.

Yeah, same for me, but when Remy got the ball on the left just after the tackle was the loudest where I was sat

Well aye, it started from the tackle and it was loudest during the attack that followed.

I stuck between Willo's tackle and goof tracking back about 40 yards to catch up with agbonlahor to stop a 3 on 2. Both stopped very dangerous breaks.

Someone near me started criticising people for applauding Gouffran "just for running". :lol:

Williamson's Bobby Moore moment. :aww:

Had the 'privilege' of sitting in the posh seats (Milburn sports bar) after winning a ticket through work yesterday and the roar that came from all round the ground after Williamson made that block/tackle was almost deafening. I actually thought it was going to suck the ball into their net. Anyway that was my moment of the match from yesterday, that tackle. Was immense.

This technically... Though I did enjoy Debuchy's diving header from about 6inches from the ground... :lol: