Moment Of The Match - (Goals Aside)

Crumpy Gunt

Taylor's tackle with his head just outside our box in the second half. Great commitment from the nutter

:thup:

He really doesn't give a fuck about himself other than wanting to be the hero. :aww:

Taylor's tackle with his head just outside our box in the second half. Great commitment from the nutter

He really doesn't give a fuck about himself other than wanting to be the hero. :aww:

He is fucking crazy/stupid at times, i am sure he headbutted the post one time to.

Love to see him and Einstein have a conversation  :lol:

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/2012/02/StevenTaylor5.jpg

Rob Elliott marching up the field with the ball at his feet and waving everyone to play higher up, all the way to the half way line. Was really strange. I'd have thought Anzhi would have pressed him to stop him coming further forward. He was then able to dispatch a long kick, almost like a bloody set penis. Thought it quite odd.

Rob Elliott marching up the field with the ball at his feet and waving everyone to play higher up, all the way to the half way line. Was really strange. I'd have thought Anzhi would have pressed him to stop him coming further forward. He was then able to dispatch a long kick, almost like a bloody set penis. Thought it quite odd.

I was shitting myself at both that and when he took a set penis past the half way line. Memories of Xabi Alonso and Harper :anguish:

He really doesn't give a f*** about himself other than wanting to be the hero. :aww:

He is f***ing crazy/stupid at times, i am sure he headbutted the post one time to.

Love to see him and Einstein have a conversation  :lol:

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/2012/02/StevenTaylor5.jpg

it's a friend of a friend sort of story, but apparently he was once dating this lass and she went to his and the only food in his house was jaffa cakes. I don't know why I find this notion as amusing as I do, but I think it just sums him up. Somehow.