Marítimo vs Newcastle (20/09/12) 6pm KO - Live on ESPN

ponsaelius

I'd guess definite starters are Obertan, Vuckic, Shola & Bigirimana if they're all fit, Sammy a sub. At a guess I'd say Tav will play somewhere across the back 4 but elsewhere it's matter of who Pards risks with Sunday in mind. Based on that I'll go for:

Elliot

Tavernier Williamson Perch Santon

Bigirimana Anita

Obertan Vuckic Marveaux

Shola

Would like to have Ferguson in the team but can't see it after playing 90 tonight. Surprised Gosling & Abeid both played 90 tonight too, as either of them could slot into that team and give us Anita as an extra option at full back. Maybe Tiote will be back and get an hour if he was close to making it for Everton?

Monday night, Sky etc etc.

The away support is definitely not as numerous as it once was. Taking less than 100 this week is pretty poor really.

Guest neesy111

The cost of going to watch football is going up up (ticket + transport) while wages have flatlined so ppl will prioritise.

This isn't just with us, i can see away followings across the league (excluded promotes teams) have slowly started to get less IMO.

2-0 win for this game, need a win as well to propel momentum further before Norwich game.

Elliot

Tavernier Perch Williamson Ferguson

Obertan Gosling Bigirimana Marveaux

Vuckic

Shola

Toon 2-1  O0

Yeah I can see that, maybe Cisse or Ba will start and Santon. Fergie and Tav would be risky imo.

Guest Roger Kint

79 tickets sold for this

How do you know that fella?

I know of at least 10 fans who got home end tickets as the club were less than helpful with them being just members rather than ST holders. They are quite rightly pissed off with the news of other members getting tickets ok

Full squad: Abeid, Amalfitano, Sa. Amoebi, Sh. Amoebi, Anita, Bigirimana, Cisse, Elliot, Ferguson, Gosling, Harper, Marveaux, Obertan, Perch, Santon, Taylor, Tavernier, Vuckic and Williamson.

Cisse is on there yet the tweet from Bird says Cisse and Ba haven't travelled??

Full squad: Abeid, Amalfitano, Sa. Amoebi, Sh. Amoebi, Anita, Bigirimana, Cisse, Elliot, Ferguson, Gosling, Harper, Marveaux, Obertan, Perch, Santon, Taylor, Tavernier, Vuckic and Williamson.

Cisse is on there yet the tweet from Bird says Cisse and Ba haven't travelled??

He's now said he's ill and not travelling.

Only 3 senior outfield players travelling in Taylor, Williamson and Perch.

Official site says Adam Campbell travelled as well.

Him and Shols the only out and out forwards that are there.

I'd play:

Elliott

Tavernier Perch Williamson Ferguson

Obertan Bigirimana Vuckic Marveaux

Amalfitano

SA23

Bring Campbell and Sammy on if we need to mix things up.

Mehdi Abeid, Romain Amalfitano, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi, Vurnon Anita, Gael Bigirimana, Adam Campbell, Rob Elliot, Shane Ferguson, Dan Gosling, Steve Harper, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, James Perch, Davide Santon, James Tavernier, Steven Taylor, Haris Vuckic, Mike Williamson