Newcastle United vs Norwich City - Sunday 23/09/12 @ 3pm

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Must win game. We should be raping these sp***** puffs 8-0.

bluelaugh.gif

Harper

Anita Taylor Colo Santon

Ben Arfa Tiote Cabaye Gutierez

Cisse Ba

Either that or 4-3-3, neither seem to really be doing the business at the mo. I think people are just out of form. Obviously Willy and Bigi in if Colo and Tiote dont make it. Got a feeling at least one of them will tho!

bluelaugh.gif

Harper

Anita Taylor Colo Santon

Cisse Ba

Either that or 4-3-3, neither seem to really be doing the business at the mo. I think people are just out of form. Obviously Willy and Bigi in if Colo and Tiote dont make it. Got a feeling at least one of them will tho!

Well Colo is definitley out and Tiote is back in training so you're probably right.

We should win this easily, I just hope the 11 highly paid Premier League players managed by Chris Hughton and playing for Norwich tomorrow realise this and lie down accordingly.

Must win? How stupid.

As Mick and others said though, it's a game we should win with the players and ambition we have.

bluelaugh.gif

Harper

Anita Taylor Colo Santon

Cisse Ba

When have we played 4-3-3 this season?

Guest Armchair Pundit

4-3-3 should work well for us at home, especially with us trying to get Gutierrez playing a more central role as cover. We should be attacking teams like Norwich when we're at home.

Think we need to guard the flanks as Norwich did a number on us last season when we lacked Colo from set pieces and crosses into the box. Should be alright with Jonas on left, and Ben Arfa and Anita on right. (is Simpson still injured? Are we all just assuming he's lost his automatic first choice RB position?) but I'm worried about that, I don't think their midfield can boss ours around, and for this I'm ok with the Pards 4-4-2 for this game for the width it provides.

I think Pards doesn't really change formation ever so much as fiddle with roaming sliders from one game to the next :|

It's hugely important to get a win just to release some of the pressure going into a pretty awkward looking set of fixtures. 2 games with Man Utd, mackems and reading away, also a host of euro games to deal with.

Obviously its far to early to label it a 'must win' , but it's a very big game for us.