United vs Manchester - Sunday 7th October @ 4pm (live on Sky)

Dave

Given the space Ferguson allowed their wide man yesterday it'd be suicide to play him against (i assume) Valencia who isn't a trickster winger anyway, just a shift & cross not unlike young Shane himself

Given the space Ferguson allowed their wide man yesterday it'd be suicide to play him against (i assume) Valencia who isn't a trickster winger anyway, just a shift & cross not unlike young Shane himself

Valencia is injured.

They are likely to line up in a 4-4-2 diamond with Rooney behind RVP and Hernandez.

Valencia is injured.

They are likely to line up in a 4-4-2 diamond with Rooney behind RVP and Hernandez.

How do you know this?

Quite optimistic about this one. Going to go for a 2-0 win to us.

Perch and Williamson will be the force that destroyed/nulled Liverpool in March and Ba and Cabaye will score class goals.

Any further news on Colo? Really hoping Pards is playing his "injured" trick again (HBA - Spurs...)

theres a twitter post with some guy who had a pic with colo yesterday (i think), colo told him he was fit. normally I would say its bollocks but pre spurs a similar thing happened when saylor told someone at that i would be himself and perch playing.